Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hope with Nev it doesn't pile the pressure on him like we did to Tabs back in 14/15. He wasn't ready when we desperately needed someone as a foil to Pav and it ate him up abit.

Really hope he rises to the challenge and we don't dent his self belief this early in the piece.

Just hope with Nev it doesn't pile the pressure on him like we did to Tabs back in 14/15. He wasn't ready when we desperately needed someone as a foil to Pav and it ate him up abit.

Really hope he rises to the challenge and we don't dent his self belief this early in the piece.
Personally I think Amiss will have one role in this game, lead hard away from Lobb to drag a tall defender away from the drop zone. If he snags a goal or two, that’ll be a bonus

Personally I think Amiss will have one role in this game, lead hard away from Lobb to drag a tall defender away from the drop zone. If he snags a goal or two, that’ll be a bonus
So in other words lead right up the guts and at the ball carrier? :think:

Last edited:
if Tabs doesn't play WAFL then yes I concede but then its baffling why Sturt hasn't played in the past 5 weeks

If Tabs plays WAFL then Amiss/Logue has been selected over him which is just baffling
Because right now they rate Banfield as a better option as a mid-sized forward.

After all, what has Sturt done -- right now -- to tip Banfield out?

After GWS Banfield may have played himself out. And Sturt may build over the summer to go past Banfield. But I don't reckon Sturt is going to get games merely on "talent".

Have shades of that. However the message should be more of don’t overthink it.
What Ross did to Tabs after that was pathetic

I'm interested and don't mind the inclusion of Amiss, but my god what a lot of nuthuggers here thinking he is the 2nd coming. What if he has no impact and kicks 0 goals. Everybody off the hype train I guess. 🙄
Didn't you want to play Ethan Hughes forward?

I'm interested and don't mind the inclusion of Amiss, but my god what a lot of nuthuggers here thinking he is the 2nd coming. What if he has no impact and kicks 0 goals. Everybody off the hype train I guess. 🙄
Even if he kicks 0 goals this weekend with no impact, no one will blame him, he's a 19 year old KPF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing about Amiss in this situation is his demeanour. He is as calm & level head a kid you’ll ever get & will not be overawed by the game. One things for sure he will continue to present for the ball carrier & if we can get some quick ball movement through the middle of the ground, he will find space.

He only needs 4-5 touches inside 50 & he will impact this final greatly.

Keath is a huge in for them. A bull

Sorry. Post was wrong. Keath did play against us last time. Keath, Cordy and Darcy were their key backs in RD 21. Gardner comes in this time. Toby McLean is the player I should have put into the ins for WB. He was an unused sub against us in Rd 21 and hasn't played since an ACL in 2021.

WESTERN BULLDOGS
OUT: Bruce Liberatore Garcia McNeil West

IN: Gardner Johannisen Hunter R. Smith McLean
OUT: Bruce Liberatore Garcia McNeil West

FREMANTLE

IN: Amiss Switkowski
OUT: Tucker Taberner/ Henry* (Henry subbed in for Taberner)

Reckon we stretch their defence with Lobb, Logue and Nev.Amiss!
Lobb is 11cm taller than Cordy and Logue will be a handful. The midfield is where it’ll be won or lost!
Plus Frederick, Schulz and most importantly Switkowski. Switta is perfect for finals

Very ballsy to select Amiss.

I kinda like it though. Especially since we all know the old coach would've never, in a million years, had the balls to make a selection like that in a final.

Well done JL. Hopefully he kicks some goals.

I love the idea of throwing in a wildcard like Amiss.

He'll throw a few curveballs not to mention his cool-headed approach and straight kicking.

Not sure how Sebit Keuk is faring, I was hoping he would be a forward wildcard, but pretty excited it happened with Jye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back