Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Recon old mates on the blower to Stewie Dew?

We already have a super high powered coaching panel, tbh we need more gun junior assistants who come straight from footy, like how Simmo did for Clarko back in the day.

We already have a super high powered coaching panel, tbh we need more gun junior assistants who come straight from footy, like how Simmo did for Clarko back in the day.
When everyone was canning Bolton, Clarko picked up the phone;
he seems like that type of bloke, knows what’s up, knows how stacked the game is against the coaches, just come round and help for a couple of hours a week sort of deal.
It’s not like he’s going to be thrown in the deep end coaching again or anything.

When everyone was canning Bolton, Clarko picked up the phone;
he seems like that type of bloke, knows what’s up, knows how stacked the game is against the coaches, just come round and help for a couple of hours a week sort of deal.
It’s not like he’s going to be thrown in the deep end coaching again or anything.

I know, but I feel we have enough old heads on board( and Dew probably wants a break).

Ratts is the old greybeard who was coaching last year who can step in when there's an emergency.

I was gutted when Pendlebury announced he'd play on, he's exactly the type we need as an assistant.

I know, but I feel we have enough old heads on board( and Dew probably wants a break).

Ratts is the old greybeard who was coaching last year who can step in when there's an emergency.

I was gutted when Pendlebury announced he'd play on, he's exactly the type we need as an assistant.
I’m not suggesting he’s a perfect fit or even he’d be there long term, as you said we’ve probably got enough of his type already but it just feels like a Clarko thing to do.
Get a good person involved back in the game again, quickly.

Here you go stewie, here’s a hammer, let’s go build a coffee cart.

About why LDU left that track early. Ratten looked away and said he hadn't noticed anything. Looking into another direction is a sign of a lie
I didn't even hear that question. He looked away when was talking about CZ as well.

About why LDU left that track early. Ratten looked away and said he hadn't noticed anything. Looking into another direction is a sign of a lie
I thought he was making the effort to look at different faces and involve everyone, with this and every answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted him there vs the hawks this week.
Maybe not coaching but at least a presence inside the box.

l'm thinking he will be back for the Adelaide game..Less fanfare over their than here..What do others think?
robert-de-niro-you.gif

l'm thinking he will be back for the Adelaide game..Less fanfare over their than here..What do others think?
My personal opinion is he will come back when the time is right regardless of who or were we play I dont think he could give a rats of who or were we play to begin to be in charge again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back