Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if what is written is putting off the most sack hinkleyist of the sack hinkleys...imagine how easy the hinkley lovers will have it.

I’m sure the point’s already been made in the past handful of pages, but the endeavour as it stands is so bad it looks like a Cos Cardone-helmed psy-op.

Isolate and out the most militant agitators in one group, then thoroughly discredit them as foamy-mouthed fantasist semi-literate jamokes in one fell swoop.

This is the FOB key used to get into Alberton

366968390_675911731231007_294728173310307608_n.jpg

He won’t land a single blow. It won’t get an iota of traction. As soon as people see all caps, weird line spacing, and an unhinged rant, they will dismiss it within 0.000001 seconds.

All the facts, laid out plainly, would more than sufficiently make the case.
Except they aren't. Alyx was all over the facts, the quotes, and the shifting goalposts with his twitter page, and all it got was abuse and threats from the barely literate who just wanted to fight.

We are dealing with a cult. Maybe we need to lower ourselves to the average level of the average Ken oather to start getting through.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Speaking of donuts do you reckon he is the detroyer of a carton of Krispy Kremes on occasion?
That would be too cool.

Ken would have like, 3, Donna would lecture him about blood sugar, so he'd wash them down with a coke Zero and save the rest for later.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Lol hard to take that seriously with how it's written.
For all the criticism it’s actually only some finessing away from being presentable.

Removing the capitals and formatting as a start. Then taking away the emotion and presenting as an objective write up.

But I take it the writer isn’t accepting advice?

Speaking of donuts do you reckon he is the detroyer of a carton of Krispy Kremes on occasion?
The kind of bloke to only pick up a dozen when the light is on to get the free one. A two year extension to bring the total to 13 is poetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the criticism it’s actually only some finessing away from being presentable.

Removing the capitals and formatting as a start. Then taking away the emotion and presenting as an objective write up.

But I take it the writer isn’t accepting advice?
Removing the threats to Hinkley and his family should be the priority.

Like Koch said " we a little battlers club from Alberton"

He knows the base are fickle and are not strong enough to come together to want change.

People are more concerned about capital wording or how things are worded. Yet we looking at beyond a decade of nothing.

Nothing would please me more than to have thousands of supporters unite for a cause to try and bring massive changes to the off-field leadership at the club, but there's just too much that is not right about your group's campaign.

Removing the threats to Hinkley and his family should be the priority.
Increase the threats, but make them about how we are threatening to make his life easier by not being a Port.

lol re-write that to say "Glenn Mudie saw himself as a vital and powerful cog in the PAFC RAW DOGGING LIVE 24/7 UNCENSORED sack hinkley campaign"

Nothing would please me more than to have thousands of supporters unite for a cause to try and bring massive changes to the off-field leadership at the club, but there's just too much that is not right about your group's campaign.

the “poor Kenny™ has never been accepted by abusive, xenophobic, delusional, low-intelligence, overly-nostalgic Port Power fans” angle is already gilded and ready to go should Mr. Mudie actually go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back