Autopsy VFL Elimination Final v Williamstown. Saturday Sept 2nd. 3pm @DSV Stadium. Charlie Dean's return!

Remove this Banner Ad

No but to my eye one of the few that's actually kicked to a contest or a pies player instead of down a werribee throat...

Suspect the lack of contest at times from the reviever will hurt his DE
He’s turned it over a fair bit by kicking blindly in the forwardline but given the way our forwards presented today it’s hard to fault him too much.

No but to my eye one of the few that's actually kicked to a contest or a pies player instead of down a werribee throat...

Suspect the lack of contest at times from the reviever will hurt his DE
Yeah. I thought he was up against it. He turned it over but it is hard when nothing was happening in front of him.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn’t expecting a win today, thought we were always up against it especially with the players we were missing. Biggest disappointment is we won’t get games into potential senior depth. Good to see Dean finally get back to play. Bring on 2024.

How has Charlie Dean gone?
Stuck in UK where I cant watch which might be a blessing.
He was one of the few shining lights today. Played well. Wouldn't have picked him to have missed a few seasons of footy. Wasn't perfect but it was a good return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t expecting a win today, thought we were always up against it especially with the players we were missing. Biggest disappointment is we won’t get games into potential senior depth. Good to see Dean finally get back to play. Bring on 2024.
The opposite view is the senior depth like AJ can get injured in these games

Think now was a good time to bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy VFL Elimination Final v Williamstown. Saturday Sept 2nd. 3pm @DSV Stadium. Charlie Dean's return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back