Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

What did he actually say? She's a great chick, she's hot, but unfortunately none of you guys have a shot because she bats for the other team. Like so?
Yes, in fact he complimented her on being a fantastic chick in the process lol

Yes, in fact he complimented her on being a fantastic chick in the process lol

Their was a second private audio clip that was worse, the Megan Barnard one wasn’t really that bad. But the second one was racist and sexist, and just worse overall.

All of this only come out because he asked a legitimate question to bevo at a presser and he sooked it up massively and “coincidentally”these audios surfaced the next day.

I don’t have any problem with Tom Morris getting back into the footy media fold. Tex only had to serve 6 weeks for yelling out racist shit in a public setting in front of lots of people.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is anyone actually trading for Lycett or Fantasia??
I very much doubt it.

It's a bit like yesterday's headline someone posted that Goldstein would be playing at another (AFL) club next year after he has quit Norf as an unrestricted free agent.

Anyone else getting fed this garbage from Mark Aiston on social media. What a tool. Gotta be paid for. Our club is ficked

The fact Aiston is still known as some kind of D-grade tv "personality" is an absolute indictment on the city of Adelaide

It's in the news cycle because they're trying to distract from Tredrea on Monday.

He hit a nerve and they're putting out the propaganda machine to try and distract everyone.

Tredders - if you read this - keep at them. They want us to forget. They want us to get distracted with all this other guff.

Every chance we get we have to remind them that we'll be here long after they've gone.
Tredders has always bled for the club, obviously always will.
In contrast, our other Premiership player in the media, Kane, has bled for Kane, and in extension for Ken because Ken gave him a second chance plus let him retire on his own terms for his farcical bid to become a fireman.
Kane does not bleed for the club, but then what would we expect from a Cornes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredders has always bled for the club, obviously always will.
In contrast, our other Premiership player in the media, Kane, has bled for Kane, and in extension for Ken because Ken gave him a second chance plus let him retire on his own terms for his farcical bid to become a fireman.
Kane does not bleed for the club, but then what would we expect from a Cornes?

Cornes is payed by Koch to protect the club in the media where he is established in multiple domains. If Cornes was let off the leash, I dare say his views would dramatically change.

Cornes is payed by Koch to protect the club in the media where he is established in multiple domains. If Cornes was let off the leash, I dare say his views would dramatically change.

It's why sacking Chad Corners unlocks so much.

It's why sacking Chad Corners unlocks so much.
Which is why he will never be fired under this administration. He is too valuable from a 'PR' machine perspective keeping Kane onside.

This guy have a stroke writing this? What the hell does any of these even mean? Todd nankervis?

"He comes out of contract next year but they could still trade him then so aren't inclined to let him go"

Trash.

Watching Offsiders grand final edition, brought that shit on myself.

It's like the Women's Weekly review of the game.

No news here, but f* me Waleed Aly is a pretentious w***er. 1989 was the Dark Side of the Moon of grand finals. Oh look at moi, I'm so avant garde, I listen to Pink Floyd.

Last edited:
That's the other thing about the club constantly being protected by the media and having zero pressure.

Collingwood and Geelong have quoted Kane's comments and use that as motivation

Our clubs and players always think they're doing a good job

According to the Victorian biased media Collingwood have now won 16 AFL Premierships since 1990. As Carlton and Essendon are also credited with 16 AFL Premierships that makes a collective total of 48 Premierships in 34 seasons since the AFL was formed some feat that. :rolleyes:

I find it really ****ing annoying that Victorian Clubs can take their pre AFL history with them into the AFL but the PAFC cannot.

Watching Offsiders grand final edition, brought that s**t on myself.

It's like the Women's Weekly review of the game.

No news here, but f* me Waleed Aly is a pretentious w***er. 1989 was the Dark Side of the Moon of grand finals. Oh look at moi, I'm so avant garde, I listen to Pink Floyd.

I will bet that Ford Fairlane of yours has white wall tyres. I should not poke fun because at least a Ford Fairlane has a spare wheel, unlike this modern shite. Off track I know but I had a puncture last week and I needed a repair. Fortunately my limousine has a spare wheel and I was able to drop the flat off and come back later. A lot to be said for oldies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back