No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood commentating Geelong playing in Geelong.

Had to flick to the Gold Coast game.
Terrible to watch. So glad I switched over to watch Melbourne Storm. Two or three of the best tries you'll ever see and a Grandstand finish.

Collingwood - the Daicos brothers managed two tackles between them, Heeney had four. So sick of the Daicos hype..

Geelong and their fans backslapping and high fiving everyone in sight after a very fortunate narrow win over St Kilda at their home ground, shows where they're at. They're an average football side.

The Dangerfield decision was a disgrace. He should be cited for staging. The tumble turn despite no contact from Stocker was Oscar worthy. But you know, the AFL couldn't have Geelong losing on their big night...

Selwood and Ling should be banned from commentating Geelong games.

Like so many others I wish that club so much pain and for Taxpayer Park to collapse in a heap. Although if that happens, we'll all have to pay for it to be rebuilt at future elections anyway.

You just knew one of Hawkins, danger or Cameron would step up

I'm no Jeremy Cameron fan, but that goal that he kicked in the first quarter, wow. It's the type of goal that won't win GOTY, but probably should. Imposed himself on the contest in the middle of the ground, charged around a defended, pumped the ball into the F50, continued to gut run to the next contest, got a handball receive which was poorly executed, stuck out his right hand to take possession at full pace, running towards the boundary line and slots it through from 40m on a 60 degree angle on his natural left while still going full throttle and not fully balanced. Hats off to him.

Last edited:

I'm no Jeremy Cameron fan, but that goal that he kicked in the first quarter, wow. It's the type of goal that won't win GOTY, but probably should. Imposed himself on the contest in the middle of the ground, charged around a defended, pumped the ball into the F50, continued to gut run to the next contest, got a handball receive which was poorly executed, stuck out his right hand to take possession at full pace, running towards the boundary line and slots it through from 40m on a 60 degree angle on his natural from left while still going full throttle and not fully balanced. Hats off to him.
You can only win GOTY if it’s a freaky snap from the boundary. Bont in 2021 and Houston last year were robbed.

Last edited:
Selwood commentating Geelong playing in Geelong.

Had to flick to the Gold Coast game.
What? The all star commentary team of McLachlan, Darcy, Watson, Ling and Philips wasn't enough for you to look past Selwoods inanity?

I invariably pass out before every Saturday night game is completed because I take a shot of Glenmorangie every time Jobe starts saying something that invariably peters out to nothing but dead air. It's actually hilarious listening to his fellow commentators desperately waiting for him to wind up before he ends up in a cul de sac of thought. Once Jobe has finally finished Hamish can get back to spewing useless factoids and stats that a producer hands him. Darcy can get back to squealing like a teen at a Taylor Swift concert. Ling can do whatever it is he does and I can look forward to waking up on the couch at 4am.

Cul de sac of thought.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Add freo to the list of teams who look way better than us this year already
Can we just list those who don't look as good as us this year? It'd be a much simpler exercise.

I'm thinking West Coast and maybe Hawthorn and North, but admittedly it's early days.

We look like a 17th-24th side at the moment.

Can we just list those who don't look as good as us this year? It'd be a much simpler exercise.

I'm thinking West Coast and maybe Hawthorn and North, but admittedly it's early days.

We look like a 17th-24th side at the moment.

Currently 0.4% ahead of Eagles to cling to 17th. So there's one! 😄

Are 19-24th VFL, AFLW or local/country teams?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great logo and the colours are on point, but **** me did they drop the ball with the underwhelmingly old fashioned jumper design.

When you use a stylised map of the actual state and then feel compelled to add a prominent T to make sure everybody knows the team is from Tassie. Then you are doing it wrong and you need to go back to whatever Graphic design school you probably went to.

P.R. is easy. Now comes the difficult part. Getting the taxpayers to agree to fund the show for the rapacious AFL.

Great logo and the colours are on point, but * me did they drop the ball with the underwhelmingly old fashioned jumper design.

When you use a stylised map of the actual state and then feel compelled to add a prominent T to make sure everybody knows the team is from Tassie. Then you are doing it wrong and you need to go back to whatever Graphic design school you probably went to.

P.R. is easy. Now comes the difficult part. Getting the taxpayers to agree to fund the show for the rapacious AFL.

I was hoping for a much different map of Tasmania 🤔

So they basically tweaked the long-standing state of origin jumper? I hope they only paid a graphic design year 11 student for that, and not some professional outfit big $$$. 🤪

Great logo and the colours are on point, but * me did they drop the ball with the underwhelmingly old fashioned jumper design.

Hard disagree.

This is old school and what a footy jumper should look like.

I was hoping for a much different map of Tasmania 🤔
It took all of my giant ape brain power not to describe it as the map of Tasmania.

Its not great when the defining graphic of your Guernsey is the punchline of a juvenile joke.

Opposition fans are going to have a great time of it.

It took all of my giant ape brain power not to describe it as the map of Tasmania.

Its not great when the defining graphic of your Guernsey is the punchline of a juvenile joke.

Opposition fans are going to have a great time of it.

One of us juvenile seniors had to take the hit.
You showed saintly restraint.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back