Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope so … it might be the inspiration to get us up bit more lively & aggressive once & for all
You'd hope so but this group isn't going to target anyone lol

I don't know where the optimism is coming from. Its totally misguided. There hasn't been any sign that were close to a win or building towards one.

The worst team in the AFL era isn't going to magically show up and beat a side who almost knocked off GWS and beat the Pies.

You'd hope so but this group isn't going to target anyone lol

I don't know where the optimism is coming from. Its totally misguided. There hasn't been any sign that were close to a win or building towards one.

The worst team in the AFL era isn't going to magically show up and beat a side who almost knocked off GWS and beat the Pies.
Sure beats the everlasting whingefest though.

Didn’t have Sheezel/Curtis/Zurhaar on the bingo card for a potential midfield rotation this year

Also **** the saints, wouldn’t mind doing them and destroying their season even if it’s the only win we have for the year. Would take Essington* too

Arch in might allow Chom to go forward for a bit if needed. Outside of King, the Saints don't have a tall forward line. Membrey is only 188cm and Arch can play on him.

One of Pink or Chom goes forward. Saints only have 1 big forward, the rest are small KP to medium sized marking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t have Sheezel/Curtis/Zurhaar on the bingo card for a potential midfield rotation this year

Also * the saints, wouldn’t mind doing them and destroying their season even if it’s the only win we have for the year. Would take Essington* too

Had them on mine from the start of the season, the lack of power and speed in our middle is just poor list management.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

*cough

Hayes kicks 5
It’s funny how each weeks opposing teams aren’t stupid … they smell an easy road kill & stack their forward lines with tall timber marking power knowing that our mids a puss weak defensively & let multiple inside 50 entry’s into our defensive half which is our weakest line as far as man power. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back