Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Dogs v Swans Thu May 23rd 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing more satisfying than beating this sh*t stain of a team and their cheating coach. They were ducking from the start, as usual.

-34 in contested ball, -5 in clearances, -14 inside 50s

Your team has some great players, but finals will be interesting with that type of profile against a mid-tier team affected by injuries. Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Richards didn't go off, Doggies likely would have won. Was dominating to half time. Sydneys extra gear is intense, but horrific final quarter - basically stopped.

50s at the end we're soft but ultimately didn't make much of a difference.

Just umpire with consistency, call tackled players faster (whether HTB or ball up) and stop with this rule of the week nonsense.

Warner most impactful player in the comp right now.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

No guarantee from outside 50, it is a game killer with such a pitiful 50. Still think Sydney would win, but your umpires made sure of it.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you're going to question that call which was incorrect, question all the other incorrect calls during the game that led to goals or stopped a teams forward charge. The umpiring all night was terrible and both clubs would have legitimate reasons to question the AFL. However, until coaches and players get consistent with calling it out nothing will change.

Why would Beveridge only use 59 rotations when you've only got 2 players on the bench? Seems like mismanagement.
You have to weigh up giving players a genuine 2-3 minute break on the bench or just rotating players through there. Then you have periods of the game where play is stuck on the other side and it all of sudden becomes 5-6 minutes before you can rotate

+33 contested without libba & 3 other injuries was a pretty good effort

Agreed. I’m not wild about the coach but a decent effort tonight.

That said, I’m not sure if contested ball win against the swans means much. They beat you elsewhere but it’ll be interesting to see if it holds up when the whips are cracking.

Agreed. I’m not wild about the coach but a decent effort tonight.

That said, I’m not sure if contested ball win against the swans means much. They beat you elsewhere but it’ll be interesting to see if it holds up when the whips are cracking.
We were +18 a month ago and still got smashed by 76 points

Back