Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey what happened to Janus?

aliens3-5ad508d0c064710038448fdf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be Australia shortly wrt climate protests, pro Palestine protests, basically anything the government cronies profit by protests. Sickening really. Planning to cause public nuisance. **** me. There are at least hundreds of pedophiles in the same country who have been handed lesser sentences. Useful idiot right wingers will cheerlead this judiciary-by-corporate interest action. Oh well. Guess it's been nice living in what at least amounted to a facade of a free world for a few years.

This will be Australia shortly wrt climate protests, pro Palestine protests, basically anything the government cronies profit by protests. Sickening really. Planning to cause public nuisance. **** me. There are at least hundreds of pedophiles in the same country who have been handed lesser sentences. Useful idiot right wingers will cheerlead this judiciary-by-corporate interest action. Oh well. Guess it's been nice living in what at least amounted to a facade of a free world for a few years.

I'm convinced Just Stop Oil is a psy-op by Big Oil. Their aim seems to be to make people so angry that they think "well if these are the people against oil then maybe oil ain't so bad".

I'm convinced Just Stop Oil is a psy-op by Big Oil. Their aim seems to be to make people so angry that they think "well if these are the people against oil then maybe oil ain't so bad".
Their protests rarely seem to have anything to do with stopping oil. Although maybe all the paintings they’ve objected to were oil paintings 🤨

Any way you look at it Trump will be in office again pretty soon, I was kinda disappointed last time as the world didn't end as I was told by the clique WHERE'S WW3? there's been more conflict under Biden lol

*please detect sarcasm

Any way you look at it Trump will be in office again pretty soon, I was kinda disappointed last time as the world didn't end as I was told by the clique WHERE'S WW3? there's been more conflict under Biden lol

*please detect sarcasm
If he's still alive he will be president.

Id say there's at least a 5-10% chance he doesnt make it to election day though.

If he's still alive he will be president.

Id say there's at least a 5-10% chance he doesnt make it to election day though.
Snipers will knock both DT and JB off before Inauguration Day, or even more likely Election Day.
They've got the trigger (no pun intended) for a looney act now, so more will come out of the woodwork to try it. :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back