Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope he hasn’t.

I thought the break might freshen him up but it seems to have had the direct opposite effect.
I genuinely thought him watching on against Gold Coast and missing out would have him cherry ripe when he came back.
And it’s been the total opposite.

Just not clean at all and so fumbly it’s almost like he needs to play through this slump. ****ing Greenwood must have got him nicely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Dempsey will win R/S
Dempsey is a seriously smart footballer, cat like reflexes uncanny for a big bloke. That pickpocket on corr alone showed poise beyond his age.

George is a grunt footballer who quite frankly is really hard to put a ceiling on.

Both will be great 10 year players.

Bugger. Do we know if he going to miss multiple weeks since it’s his second concussion in a short period of time?

I genuinely thought him watching on against Gold Coast and missing out would have him cherry ripe when he came back.
And it’s been the total opposite.

Just not clean at all and so fumbly it’s almost like he needs to play through this slump. ****ing Greenwood must have got him nicely
Greenwood ****ed him up

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back