List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes well known, but interesting where/what part of the family he’s ‘homesick’ for given that’s the reason given, was brought up in Quairading for a lot of his life and has said in the past that’s his home not SA and I believe most of his close family is all in WA. Like with Shai Bolton has a young family, wouldn’t surprise me if part of the reason is to go back to where the most family support is.
His partner is Victorian isn't she so who knows, lived with his Uncle Byron and his family when he shifted to SA to further his footy and schooling so it's hard to work out because his home town is a fair stretch from Perth also 2+ hour drive.

His partner is Victorian isn't she so who knows, lived with his Uncle Byron and his family when he shifted to SA to further his footy and schooling so it's hard to work out because his home town is a fair stretch from Perth also 2+ hour drive.
I’m fairly sure he was a boarding school here. Know someone who had a family member board with him

I’m fairly sure he was a boarding school here. Know someone who had a family member board with him
Both actually..

The son of Byron’s sister, Olivia, who is based in the small Western Australia country town of Quairading, Kysaiah moved to Adelaide to live with Byron five years ago to improve his football and schooling.

Born in Port Lincoln and nicknamed “Kozzy”, he has boarded at prestigious Prince Alfred College for the past two years.

1724840704136.png

Both actually..

The son of Byron’s sister, Olivia, who is based in the small Western Australia country town of Quairading, Kysaiah moved to Adelaide to live with Byron five years ago to improve his football and schooling.

Born in Port Lincoln and nicknamed “Kozzy”, he has boarded at prestigious Prince Alfred College for the past two years.

View attachment 2094972
Needs to come back to Woodville West Torrens.

Let the culling begin! Murphy, Ned, Burgess, EH, Schoey, Gollant, Parnell, Laird, and should've been Smith, but now someone like Jones will have to exit (unless Keane has already effectively jumped ship).
world louis GIF

Surely Pickett gets to Port after the rumours circuling this year and last. However, if we can somehow to convince him to come over - imagine a forward line with Rankine and Pickett 😍 he does miss first three rounds with suspension though haha
I’m excited about ANB, Cuming and Luko as well. If we can somehow nab Rosas for a packet of chips I wouldn’t be too mad either.
And finish it off with pick 4 Draper 🤝🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always thought Rosas was decent.

He’s got some speed and talent for sure

Hardwick is weeding out some of those that he thinks might be a bit ‘flimsy’ under pressure eg Lukoscious and Rosas . It’s interesting for sure

I reckon we should enquire however , we don’t have the luxury of being able to upgrade our weak links with a new academy player every off season

I’ve always thought Rosas was decent.

See Rosas is the type of player we should be looking at to fill a complete hole in the list, so that of course means Reid will have no interest. Much like the club never finding a replacement for what Dangerfield provided with his power, break away speed and marking around the ground, the club has never replaced what Charlie Cameron provided with his speed, finishing, tackling and perceived pressure up forward since he left.

Keep seeing Berrys name on here, is that rumoured or just you all don't rate him?
With Smith signing I don’t think we have the luxury of choice with Berry if we want to bring in who we want. I like him but he goes behind Pick 4 in pecking order and we could turn him into ANB, which is a win IMO.

Not sure why so many people are excited about Keane leaving

Keane leaving = Borlaise playing a large number of games next year as our key backs seem quite injury prone and he’s next man in

Careful what you wish for
I’d definitely try to play a homesickness card with Leek Aleer to get him back if Keane leaves just to avoid more Borlase appearances.

I’d definitely try to play a homesickness card with Leek Aleer to get him back if Keane leaves just to avoid more Borlase appearances.
Borlase's kicking is Sam Mitchell like compared with Leek Alee, athletics on steroids for sure but that kicking is a worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back