Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it will be with both having health issues, they will wheel out 'Bulldog' Kevin Murray (Fitzroy) and/or Bobby Skilton (South Melbourne), you have to get that 'old VFL' Victorian tear jerker:rolleyes:
I was told the 'Fagan to retire, Brisbane interested in Ken' by a reliable source (not on bigfootys) about 4 weeks ago, before I read anything here. I'm 90% sure Fagan is retiring due to the hawthorn racism legal saga.

Oh look another grand final day comes and we were told ‘nothing but a grand final appearance will keep Hinkley in his job’ two years ago by Kornes….
So why is he still here heading into 2025?
So much this. Just went out. Shops and roads are already busy and there's a buzz of excitement. * you Hinkley, Davies, Koch, Richardson. Making the odd preliminary is not success. Winning premierships is the only thing that matters.

So much this. Just went out. Shops and roads are already busy and there's a buzz of excitement. * you Hinkley, Davies, Koch, Richardson. Making the odd preliminary is not success. Winning premierships is the only thing that matters.
But you don't understand - if an earlier final is scary, how intimidating would the cauldron of a grand final be? Our players aren't ready for that yet 🥴.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Smithers" on AA says Fagan is going to retire after the game today and Ken will become Brisbane coach.

Says its only one part of a bigger story that will happen at AGM time with a new era coming at Port Adelaide.

KG says he has been accurate before and he knows he had good contacts.

Anyone know of he has gotten stuff right before.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back