Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

"Smithers" on AA says Fagan is going to retire after the game today and Ken will become Brisbane coach.
Makes sense that Brisbane would want to go with a younger coach with a superior W-L record.

Brb, I've got to change my polo.

Ooh a Fox Footy coaching montage, featuring a blubbering, whinging Ken Hinkley.

“I gotta put up with it”.

Nah, we’ve gotta put up with you, you miserable, insufferable, privileged c-word.

"Smithers" on AA says Fagan is going to retire after the game today and Ken will become Brisbane coach.

Says its only one part of a bigger story that will happen at AGM time with a new era coming at Port Adelaide.

KG says he has been accurate before and he knows he had good contacts.

Anyone know of he has gotten stuff right before.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't Brian Taylor make the first claim during the week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can almost get my head around Hinkley to WCE, as he'll be able to get them up off the carpet and contending in a few years. Brisbane, however, is just a bridge too far - they are just like us, an "almost" club (yes I know they could fix this today). What on earth would Hinkley have to tempt them?

Says its only one part of a bigger story that will happen at AGM time with a new era coming at Port Adelaide.

KG says he has been accurate before and he knows he had good contacts.

Anyone know of he has gotten stuff right before.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
So hope it's true, we **** him off and get to go on the Brisbane threads and give to em.

So hope it's true, we **** him off and get to go on the Brisbane threads and give to em.
Imagine if Josh Carr's Port knocks off Hinkley's Brisbane in next year's GF. Hang on - that'd require Hinkley to win a prelim.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back