Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

If the decsion is made for Ken and the club to part ways things will move very quickly afterthat
All the playing group will need to be summoned so they can be told first.
It will get out very quickly something is happening so if it happens it will be a journalist probably from melb. that will break it. It wont be just a straight annoucement from the club. Probably will start with speculation in the arvo, club will confirm once players are told then presser next morning.

Hardwick cannot even be compared to Hinkley

Dimma was a very young coach who got the HC job only a few years after retirement. He was always going to grow as a coach.

Ken Hinkley is almost 60.
Hinkley has about as much chance of matching Hardwick's 3 flags as I have of winning a Brownlow.

Hinkley came out at the 2019 AGM and said, "I BELIEVE CO-CAPTAINS WILL EQUAL MORE WINS". This idiot pulls a random thought out of his a*se, pedals it as fact and the Board ratifies the decision along with KT. Incredulous.

It infuriates me that Tredrea would need to convince them of anything.

Was it the 2017 or the 2018 B&F where he said, “we’re close. we’re so close.”

He literally says the most ridiculous sh¡t that would see him rightly pilloried at any other club, but between Rucci, Ginever, Dwayne, Kornes and Whateley, it just goes through to the keeper and is ignored unless you were directly paying attention.

This is the thing. We've all known Hinkley was a bad coach for like 7 years.

Some of these idiots gave him a contract extension just 13 short months ago. Are any of those people going to be held accountable? lol. If i can get to the AGM and there hasn't been significant change, that'll be the question i'll be asking.
If Hinkley is the only casualty from this season (admittedly it'd be a huge casualty), I'll be very disappointed. Koch also has to fall on his sword for rubber stamping the fraud's extension last year.

Was it the 2017 or the 2018 B&F where he said, “we’re close. we’re so close.”

He literally says the most ridiculous sh¡t that would see him rightly pilloried at any other club, but between Rucci, Ginever, Dwayne, Kornes and Whateley, it just goes through to the keeper and is ignored unless you were directly paying attention.
I wish I did forget what he says. Most of it is pure unmitigated garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Village I wish I did forget what he says. Most of it is pure unmitigated garbage.
Village Idiot GIF

He is after all the village idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back