Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to be proven wrong but I reckon if he hasn't been sacked by now he won't be.

I just don't see him being sacked through a slow and considered process. As soon as you get Koch in a room going through the 'data' you inevitably end up in 'who you gonna get' space where you stick with the status quo.

If he was going to be sacked it would have been a quick reaction to the finals series.

Happy to be proven wrong but I reckon if he hasn't been sacked by now he won't be.

I just don't see him being sacked through a slow and considered process. As soon as you get Koch in a room going through the 'data' you inevitably end up in 'who you gonna get' space where you stick with the status quo.

If he was going to be sacked it would have been a quick reaction to the finals series.
Yep i feel the same, it needed to be done straight away, the more it waits the more it shows that club isnt going to and is just hoping it will all go away.

this board is too piss weak to make a tough decision..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gone on a caravan holiday for the next little while.

But he still has a phone, and I'm sure he has a laptop, so he can still meet on Teams, Zoom etc if necessary.
Sounds like he has done what he can already. No way he ****s off while there is still work to do to save the club. Whatever the outcome it is already decided

He will be here next year, I can’t 100% feel it in my waters

Like someone said before - there’s no rumours. Zero smoke, zero fire, zero chance of a sacking regrettably
Yeah, but in previous years there's been plenty of smoke, e.g. the Gold Coast thing, and then zero sacking, so just maybe this time it's different. The other thing is that if Josh is taking the reins then there really is no need for anything to be done quickly.
And maybe I'm just clutching at straws :(

Yeah the lack of media speculation here concerns me.

We leak like a sieve usually.

If an announcement was gonna happen this week I'd be very surprised not to have to usual culprits in Caro/Kane etc getting updates a day or two beforehand.

All quiet on the Western Front is just the pathetic solution I've come to expect from this club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's gone on a caravan holiday for the next little while.

But he still has a phone, and I'm sure he has a laptop, so he can still meet on Teams, Zoom etc if necessary.

Actually it could be tactically smart by Tredrea. Media would love to interview him if he is about and anything happens, he is seen as the instigator.

It's roughly 18 months since that untenable comment happened, so my memory isn't brilliant, but I was led to believe that during the week leading into the round 4 game against Sydney, the directors had a meeting and it was decided that Ken was to be sacked if they lost to Sydney - it was a last chance saloon type of thing, and it was made clear to the footy department that things had to change quickly otherwise jobs were going to be lost. And so, the decision was made to put Ken down on the bench and to try a few different things structurally.

They won that game, another 12 after that on the trot, and the rest is history.
You’re kidding… we were that close? I almost wish I never found that out. Feels like a mistake to have celebrated that win.

You’re kidding… we were that close? I almost wish I never found that out. Feels like a mistake to have celebrated that win.

There have been a few occasions where he's been on thin ice but managed to scrape through. Much closer to the end than the beginning that's for sure.

Chewy316: 'This is what's happening and when. I'll keep you updated'

The same five people in this thread: Continue to speculate and lose their minds every five seconds

And we all keep reading it.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="gbear" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Unpaid director having a holiday with his family during school holidays. I don’t have a problem with this.

Well yeah he can do what he likes, but this week maybe one of the most important time to be at the club given what may or should take place. We voted him in for these times.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back