Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith looking likely as of tonight. Stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

If only, would be a great off season if Battle, Barrass and Smith were to arrive, with some bargain pick ups.

If we are planning on delisting DGB and the Eagles want him I reckon he will be added as steak knives in the Barrass deal.

The optics of it are better for all involved, particularly for DGB and us. Hawks sell it as honouring a homecoming request so we save face on losing an early first rounder, and DGB doesn’t have the indignity of being dumped from the squad.
That hinges on the Eagles wanting him, and I'm not sure if they do.

Also I believe DBG wants to stay, and if he doesn't get a contract extension he'll likely want to go to another Melbourne club.

Yes he's from WA, but he has set up his life in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we get Smith but concerned about what we would be dealing for him, F1 affects our flexibility next offseason

He fits into the age bracket of our players so would grow with the team, he could be that 3rd elite midfielder with Day and Newcombe, with Mackenzie developing with all the pressure off him.

Hope we get Smith but concerned about what we would be dealing for him, F1 affects our flexibility next offseason
Smith has his own dealer.

Drugs GIF

I’ve said Bailey will be a hawk for months, no rumours other than how this whole thing has played out. Time will tell.

Battle, barass and smith for our first round and f1 would end up being pretty worthwhile. Reckon we lose a player or two as well from our depth.

Launch on the other burgyone kid in the draft and I would be ecstatic. Nobody mention the beast either

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back