List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
This about to legitimately be one of the stupidest things an AFL club has ever done (if true).

The absolute hard-on Clarke has for Baker is absolutely terrifying.

We are a club going through a rebuild and require draft assets to select young talented prospects that can contribute to the next flag push.

Neither Baker or Owies are that.

If pick 3 is involved, then we have sadly signed the death warrant of this rebuild before we could get anywhere.

Lachie should give an outline of the trade at least .
Would be nice. The club has seemingly held their own so far so I have faith it will be a good trade for us but it doesn't make sense on publicly available information.

So are we allowed to melt now?

Amazing that so many of you had faith in this club and the new regime when it was obvious Clarke was going to completely **** us over.

Before you guys say no deal is done yet blah blah blah, pick 3 will absolutely be involved in this.

Will go down as one of the worse trades in AFL history

Turning pick 3 into 12 and 14 and then giving 14 away for a 27 year old midget who’s uncontracted and stratospheres away from being a star is ****ing diabolical

Will miss out on every top end mid + Travaglia

This will set us back years long term, we might be better next year, but the affects of this will be felt for a long time.

Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and 3 isn’t involved and you can all laugh at me.

I’ll be back tomorrow morning, currently staring at my ceiling, tears falling from my eye, Mum’s just asked if I want a Cornetto, I said no. Life as I know it is over.

Would be nice. The club has seemingly held their own so far so I have faith it will be a good trade for us but it doesn't make sense on publicly available information.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you need to do the opposite of slowing down here mate. It's time to riot on the extremely little information we have.

TEAR THE PLACE APART!

"No one gets 2 first rounders for a key back."

The f*ck is this troglodyte dribbling about- we're trading around his imaginary precedent now?

Pathetic little Vic mouth-piece needs to get the Hawks hands out of his muppet anus and shut the f*ck up.
Don't dare critique him on X or he will block you so fast..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you need to do the opposite of slowing down here mate. It's time to riot on the extremely little information we have.

TEAR THE PLACE APART!
Fine. I'll piss in your bed.

Tomorrow is shaping up to be the worst day of my life.
Probably not gonna sleep a wink tonight.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

This about to legitimately be one of the stupidest things an AFL club has ever done (if true).

The absolute hard-on Clarke has for Baker is absolutely terrifying.

We are a club going through a rebuild and require draft assets to select young talented prospects that can contribute to the next flag push.

Neither Baker or Owies are that.

If pick 3 is involved, then we have sadly signed the death warrant of this rebuild before we could get anywhere.

Well Im giving this melt a score of......

Do Better So Close GIF by Frito-Lay

Give away #3 for a trade with Baker, and we're essentially doing and Essendon and trading for short term gains and long term loss. Mess this up and the implications are that 3 years down the track, players like Harley see we've built something that won't go all the way, we're rooted.

How else is Owies going to end up in a trade for Baker?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back