Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking very dapper.
Yes, I look a million dollars. Not that I'm complaining but it's a bit tight around the collar. I'm looking upwards so I don't pass out.

On the bright side, 'small dog' size fits me better than 'camel'. :)

Yes, I look a million dollars. Not that I'm complaining but it's a bit tight around the collar. I'm looking upwards so I don't pass out.

On the bright side, 'small dog' size fits me better than 'camel'. :)
I find the Camel Toe size a little restrictive for my 245kg of Love Muscle, I go for anything with a XXXXXXXL tag on it

Season 37 will see the OOB's with another 'Cup' addition to the Trophy cabinet

View attachment 1875593

#cup2spoon2cup
I would definitely need a cup or two if I had to be on the OOBs list

65e8b7c6fa357c0ffeb75e7cae3f419d.gif

I would definitely need a cup or two if I had to be on the OOBs list

65e8b7c6fa357c0ffeb75e7cae3f419d.gif

Usually ‘team drinks’ is every Tuesday, but I’ve heard new players who sign on have to pay the tab all pre-season…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lucky I have inner sanctum access, surely this includes drinks at spotswood?

Thanks for the free drinks, mate!!
I'd doubt Robs Guinness bar at Spotswood would be free... but if you drop over to Mrs T's Tavern I'm sure we could come to some arrangement and get you a good deal...

lucky I have inner sanctum access, surely this includes drinks at spotswood?

Thanks for the free drinks, mate!!
Inner Sanctum members will include a lot more than just free drinks S37 AnUltimateRessie.
Your club will receive notifications and invites to the exclusive Spotswood Events as they are calendared for S37.

OIG.cvo9VVciWC8KY4y8.jpg

I'd doubt Robs Guinness bar at Spotswood would be free... but if you drop over to Mrs T's Tavern I'm sure we could come to some arrangement and get you a good deal...
I keep all my customers happy
OIG.68T0xEDLuEwK.GJe73.jpeg

thewizardmelon assures me your new recruits pick up the tab!
Please Don't confuse Mrs T's Tavern with the Spotswoods Bar - ie Robs Guinness bar , or Wiggys wine room

OOB's have access to multiple drinking establishments; or some that come to you if you ask nicely hey The FLEA

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back