Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

philreich One more for your 60th

What do you call a sheep who can sing and dance? Lady Ba Ba.
Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep
And doesn't know where to find them
But a search has revealed
They were in the next field
With a dirty great Kiwi behind them!!!

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep
And doesn't know where to find them
But a search has revealed
They were in the next field
With a dirty great Kiwi behind them!!!
shoo-get-out.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 posting stats:

1722963646805.png

Once again, we're off to a running start after a nice relaxing season + BYE break. Went up against the Phawks, and came up short with a completely insane Tarkyn_24 performance. But we still took command of the match thread, with our champion Yapper DemurePrincess once again taking the lead.

The best takeaway from this round was that we got 20 OOB to contribute, including our stellar new member FreoGirl! Thanks to everyone for popping in.

EDIT: Fixed spreadsheet, added Over The Post and Dingster cumulative stats, updated image.

Lets get back on the track and work on the fundamental skills, and if you "accidentally" trip the next opposition gun forward, sell it to the umpires, please.

Swamprats coming up!

Last edited:
I have no idea what this chart even means..

You'll figure it out over the course of the season... one column per OOB game, each cell in the column contains the # of match thread posts per OOB player.

At some point, tracking this became mandatory, but I don't remember why. It's mostly an exercise in pointing out that DemurePrincess loves to post stuff. :kissingcat:

You'll figure it out over the course of the season... one column per OOB game, each cell in the column contains the # of match thread posts per OOB player.

At some point, tracking this became mandatory, but I don't remember why. It's mostly an exercise in pointing out that DemurePrincess loves to post stuff. :kissingcat:
Stoppppppppp!!!!!

philreich a belated joke for you as I wasn’t around yesterday

An old man on his deathbed smells his favourite cookies being made in the kitchen. He manages to gather the strength to drag himself out of bed. Sure enough, he sees a tray of smoking fresh cookies on the table, with more going in the oven.

He reaches out to grab one, but his hand is smacked away. Hands off! she shouts, Those are for the funeral!

philreich a belated joke for you as I wasn’t around yesterday

An old man on his deathbed smells his favourite cookies being made in the kitchen. He manages to gather the strength to drag himself out of bed. Sure enough, he sees a tray of smoking fresh cookies on the table, with more going in the oven.

He reaches out to grab one, but his hand is smacked away. Hands off! she shouts, Those are for the funeral!
A man walks into a shop and asks for some deodorant.

The shop assistant says, "Ball or aerosol?"

The man replies, "Neither - I want it for my armpits."

A man walks into a bar and sits down, and orders a drink. Bartender says "I'm sorry sir, you already seem very drunk, 1 cannot serve you."

Guy gets up and leaves.

A few minutes later, he comes in again, sits down at the bar and tries ordering another drink.

"I'm sorry sir, but I cannot serve you because you already seem drunk. Please leave,"

Guy gets up, grunts and wanders off again through the same exit.

Another few minutes goes by and the same guy comes back in, sits down and tries to order yet another drink.

"SIR, I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU NOW TWICE THAT YOU'RE TOO DRUNK AND I CANNOT SERVE YOU."

Dude looks at the bartender all surprised and slurs:

"How many bars do you work at?!!"

A man walks into a bar and sits down, and orders a drink. Bartender says "I'm sorry sir, you already seem very drunk, 1 cannot serve you."

Guy gets up and leaves.

A few minutes later, he comes in again, sits down at the bar and tries ordering another drink.

"I'm sorry sir, but I cannot serve you because you already seem drunk. Please leave,"

Guy gets up, grunts and wanders off again through the same exit.

Another few minutes goes by and the same guy comes back in, sits down and tries to order yet another drink.

"SIR, I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU NOW TWICE THAT YOU'RE TOO DRUNK AND I CANNOT SERVE YOU."

Dude looks at the bartender all surprised and slurs:

"How many bars do you work at?!!"
1722900387624.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back