Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll figure it out over the course of the season... one column per OOB game, each cell in the column contains the # of match thread posts per OOB player.

At some point, tracking this became mandatory, but I don't remember why. It's mostly an exercise in pointing out that DemurePrincess loves to post stuff. :kissingcat:
so these have to be on the actual day of the match thread?

One week from today I will be in Denmark, with very limited internet...

Doesn't matter just have a good time while you're away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can only try. Will you sign up for Esim? They work great and cheap!

Doesn't matter just have a good time while you're away.
But post lots of photos!!! Including food..for Prinnie.😀and come back with a cute scandi accent!😃💖

View attachment 2070157

I'm wondering what I did to deserve my stats being left out of the spreadsheet totals.
Very good question... I'm guessing my re-adding your row didn't copy the right formulas.

I'm not really a spreadsheet guy.

Will check and update the previous post when I can figure out the fix.

Huh? No, we can all post to our hearts' content as long as the match thread is up. Sometimes, posts keep getting posted long after the match sim is fully posted.

At some point afterwards, then I have to go in and update the spreadsheet with OOB team members' # of posts in the match thread, but that's all on me. Then I post a static image of that week's statistics in our team thread (i.e. here).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back