Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll happen shortly - damicky and I are doing the match threads, and he's doing our thread, so it should be up by Thursday afternoon at the latest 🤣.
how do you put up a match thread together, do ring the cheese and tell him over the phone what button to push :oops:

It'll happen shortly - damicky and I are doing the match threads, and he's doing our thread, so it should be up by Thursday afternoon at the latest 🤣.

It will be up in the next 1-2 business days

I am experiencing technical difficulties

It will be up in the next 1-2 business days

I am experiencing technical difficulties
strong aroma of cbf wafting from my monitor

Go on philreich delay it even more by bombarding damicky with a stream of dad jokes. I know how you operate.

Round 12 posting stats:

1728834770651.png

Congratulations Robertio as this week's Yapper, once again!

We did a great job on the match thread with the Swamprats, as usual we tend to drive the conversations. I'm especially stoked that a few more OOB showed up, love to see more of you pop in!

The win we managed to slog out of the mud pit was the capper on a great week. Shooting for top 4 and another successful finals series for Spotswood.

Got the Warriors up next, they're on a total roll and need us to bring them back to reality. Come out to play!

Go OOB!

Round 12 posting stats:

View attachment 2140338

Congratulations Robertio as this week's Yapper, once again!

We did a great job on the match thread with the Swamprats, as usual we tend to drive the conversations. I'm especially stoked that a few more OOB showed up, love to see more of you pop in!

The win we managed to slog out of the mud pit was the capper on a great week. Shooting for top 4 and another successful finals series for Spotswood.

Got the Warriors up next, they're on a total roll and need us to bring them back to reality. Come out to play!

Go OOB!

I miss King Tenz - hope you see this and get some more time to post soon mate 🤙🏻

Round 13 posting stats:

1729463493537.png

All hail our weekly Yapper Pugsley, super duper GIF master!

What a wacky high scoring game against the Warriors, unfortunately they came out on top. But they were sure wanting on the match thread, and were totally carried by maybe 3 Warriors. We did a good job considering, and I'm majorly stoked that we managed to get 18 posters rolling. Great job, Ophidians!

Next up, East Side Phawks, let's all get around thewizardmelon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back