#12 - Daniel Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Selection #13 - Daniel Talia

i am loving how Daniel and his parents are extremely disappointed and angered that Adelaide picked him up. bet any money he will come back to melbourne after his 2 years as he is a very family orientated person who is very close with his friend down at home.

Bryce Gibbs board.

i am loving how Daniel and his parents are extremely disappointed and angered that Adelaide picked him up. bet any money he will come back to melbourne after his 2 years as he is a very family orientated person who is very close with his friend down at home.
Now while I enjoy being served a plate full of fail every now and then, I'm full right now due to everyone cooking it up in the offseason.

Multiple sources, including friends of Daniel and Daniel himself have expressed how stoked he is to be going to Adelaide.

Enjoy the team of mids and pray for rain...wait you play under a roof, bad luck.

Bryce Gibbs come on down:).

afldraftnight99933.jpg

Jesus Christ, what a terrible way to welcome the kid to Adelaide.

Yes, I find this very believable. The Crows certainly make a point of picking up kids that aren't happy to move interstate.

Now while I enjoy being served a plate full of fail every now and then, I'm full right now due to everyone cooking it up in the offseason.

Multiple sources, including friends of Daniel and Daniel himself have expressed how stoked he is to be going to Adelaide.

Enjoy the team of mids and pray for rain...wait you play under a roof, bad luck.

his parents are shattered that he is moving and in 2 years when he decides to leave home (he will be a solid player not a superstar as he waits alot behind packs for easy ball)

as i said before he is a lovely guy who is very close with his family and friends and i cant imagine him staying over a decade.

but you're right he did come out and say "i am disapointed and an love melbourne "
fail (m)

If you come on here to troll at least make the effort to write in English.

Maybe for 17 year olds...

Pretty sure any one of my mates sporting that porcupine would get pointed and laughed at.

For a month.

It's blond and spiky is what I was alluding to. But I guess it's more over the top than other other blond players.

his parents are shattered that he is moving and in 2 years when he decides to leave home (he will be a solid player not a superstar as he waits alot behind packs for easy ball)

as i said before he is a lovely guy who is very close with his family and friends and i cant imagine him staying over a decade.

but you're right he did come out and say "i am disapointed and an love melbourne "
fail (m)

Of course his parents are disapointed he's leaving home, most of our interstate recruit's parents are, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they think. Its his life, not their's and quite frankly I don't want some wimpy Mummy's boy who can't handle living an hours plane flight away from home.

We've had plenty of interstate recruit's parents who've been disapointed that their boys have had to move interstate, Dave Mackay has made it pretty clear that his Mum was pretty disapointed to see him leave, he's now going into his 4th year on our list and not looking like leaving. Brent Reilly himself was balling his eye's out after being recruited by us, 8 years on, he's still here.

We've done our homework on Talia, I'm pretty sure you'll find that if there was any real worry(there's always some chance, however slim) about him heading home, we wouldn't have touched him(See Cyril Rioli).

Strange that considering Daniel's player agent [Liam Pickering] said on Melbourne radio saturday morning that both he and Daniel had been told by the Adelaide heirachy that he would be taken with our first pick if he was still there at Pick 13. Pickering also said Daniel was rapt to be going to such a strong and professional club as Adelaide and couldn't wait to get over there and get into it.

Seems you have a very vivid imagination bluepride......

bluepride = F. O. S. translation = Full Of S...!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/why-we-didnt-replace-fevola/story-e6frf9jf-1225805942217
It's just that a game-breaker in Fevola has left the club and supporters want a replacement.

Daniel Talia from the Calder Cannons was seen as that player and it didn't help that Adelaide promptly snaffled him with pick 13 straight after Lucas.

Hughes won't be drawn into specifics about Lucas versus Talia other than to say he has known the Talia family for some time.

"I really hope Daniel has a good career with Adelaide, but as I said earlier, we are comfortable with our selections," Hughes said.

Before the draft there was a slight medical query on Talia given some recent hamstring problems that were said to be "tendinitis on the hamstrings".
Found this kinda interesting. Not quite sure what they're saying. They would have picked him but they think hes injury prone? or they didn't rate him as highly and he just threw this in there as an extra justification?

Edit: oh wait, i thought that whole bolded bit was a quote

Talia, will not be leaving, he is stoked to be playing for the crows.

So was Fergus Watts. Come to think of it, they do look a little similar. Let's just hope he's still as stoked to be here in a couple of years unlike the Fungus.

Remove this Banner Ad

#12 - Daniel Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back