Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s a busted unit. He was once hit by a motorcycle rider because he was blind on a school night. He was sidelined for a few weeks IIRC. This guy cannot lead our team. He may have a gig ad a best 22 player (maybe) but if I was the club, I would give serious consideration to putting him up for trade.

This is his best mate on brownlow night.

1727156132913.jpeg

SOCKS AND THONGS!!!!!

Nuh, gotta go

He’s a busted unit. He was once hit by a motorcycle rider because he was blind on a school night. He was sidelined for a few weeks IIRC. This guy cannot lead our team. He may have a gig ad a best 22 player (maybe) but if I was the club, I would give serious consideration to putting him up for trade.

This is his best mate on brownlow night.

View attachment 2120499

SOCKS AND THONGS!!!!!

Nuh, gotta go

That photo of Clarry did the rounds mid year.

That photo of Clarry did the rounds mid year.
They’re mates because they’re both clowns. Timing of the photo is irrelevant. Both piss takers, I dont care if he’s fit, he’s a clown and not the leader we need.
And.

Dont you dare or anyone else throw concussion symptoms out to me ever again, the blokes on the piss. If he’s suffering concussions, he would not be drinking. **** that clown.

He’s indigenous and Clarkson gave him enough rope.

I suffer concussion symptoms… I guess its time to get on the piss amongst a group who are not drinking. ****ing ship off..

Oh but his mrs left him.. so much trauma, the poor lad. Give me a ****ing spell. Ship that campaigner off.

GET RID OF HIM

Last edited:
They’re mates because they’re both clowns. Timing of the photo is irrelevant. Both piss takers, I dont care if he’s fit, he’s a clown and not the leader we need.
And.

Dont you dare or anyone else throw concussion symptoms out to me ever again, the blokes on the piss. If he’s suffering concussions, he would not be drinking. **** that clown.

I suffer concussion symptoms… I guess its time to get on the piss amongst a group who are not drinking. ****ing ship off..

Oh but his mrs left him.. so much trauma, the poor lad. Give me a ****ing spell. Ship that campaigner off.

GET RID OF HIM
Steady. Wouldn't want you drowning in all that compassion and goodwill

And.

GET RID OF HIM
Take a deep breath. Settle down.

Stop being a gronk.

Ship off campaigner. We are void of leadership. What he was doing, not a leaders bung hole mate. Him and his *ing happy meal can * off. The sooner they’re gone, the sooner we grow
Yep

Bill Burr GIF by The Roku Channel

And.

GET RID OF HIM

Ship yourself off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back