AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Subbed off against WCE with a knee complaint -23/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think he can be the best of the 3 top 10 2020 picks, not many players will be able to match up on a fully filled out Cox when he's 24-32 years old
Fully filled = fully erect?

He's shown intent and aggression this year, playing really well.

I agree, he’s going in hard now regularly, nearly no softness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is why Cox should never be dropped - who would we make innuendo comments about?

Laverde*?
Just not the same. Or very funny. Or even remotely funny.

* It’s a slow burn … think that Seinfeld episode… "The Junior Mints" Jerry is going out with a girl whose name he can't remember, who tells him that it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy.

I feel like some people don't appear their actual heights.

Nik Cox is one of the smaller looking 200cm players I've seen. Maybe it's the posture.

He’s certainly not broad at the shoulders (yet), is a bit Todd Marshall in frame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

still unsure of this best position longer term, would love for him to be our backup ruck option so we don't need to play 2 rucks

still unsure of this best position longer term, would love for him to be our backup ruck option so we don't need to play 2 rucks
I think this is the dream.
Probably needs a couple more years of upper body work to survive as second ruck.

For his development, would love to see him man up Blicavs for this weekend’s game. See what it takes to contribute at that level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he first rucked I was glad it wasn't Wright, then I thought he'd be well beaten, then I thought Coxy's future role could be becoming clearer. And now I think he was quite good and should learn that role more. Bravo Brad and well-played Coxy.
giphy.gif

I liked him tonight. It was one of the better 11 touch, 6 hit out games you can have.
Yep, agree, showing real appetite for the contest which is great to see

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I love his little dinky kicks in the heat of the contest, even though he looks like a baby giraffe trying to take its first steps. He ends up releasing a player into space and away we go.

How funny was his little one, I think it was the last quarter out on the wing. He literally kicked it like 2 meters - and it somehow worked

This is why Cox should never be dropped - who would we make innuendo comments about?

Laverde*?
Just not the same. Or very funny. Or even remotely funny.

* It’s a slow burn … think that Seinfeld episode… "The Junior Mints" Jerry is going out with a girl whose name he can't remember, who tells him that it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy.
Jayden “Mulva” Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Back