Mega Thread #14 David Mackay - 14 possessions again

Can we piss off with these * is going next year and unsigned threads

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wayne's-World - just enjoy mackay awesome finals game tonight.

Many posters are genuinely happy he took his game to another level... Including myself.

He has been average most of the year & lucky to remain in the team... But if he can continue performances like tonight he will remain best 22.

No not at all ......given all the threads started by the Mackay bashers who will slink away after tonight .....or more hypocritically, moderate their views on Mackay, after previiously viciously attacking him .......think it's appropriate to balance the ledger, don't you?
What the **** are you on about? You sound like a psycho.

He can be critical and then praise him for what he thought was a great effort. That's what normal people do.

He hasn't moderated his views, he's acknowledged he's played really well.

What is wrong with you? Truly bizarre behaviour.

What the **** are you on about? You sound like a psycho.

He can be critical and then praise him for what he thought was a great effort. That's what normal people do.

He hasn't moderated his views, he's acknowledged he's played really well.

What is wrong with you? Truly bizarre behaviour.
Wayne's-World has obviously been waiting all year to be proven to be right... ;)

He's making the most of it while he can as unlikely to last... ;)

Is Wayne's World Mackay's Dad? This thread is weird, really weird. Mackay has been below avarage all season, and he's being recognised as having a good game tonight. It doesn't prove you right mate, it just shows Mackay lets us down a lot more than we would like.

46ac9a8de4e1b91553973f8fd05ca1ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread got closed Friday morning, well before Mackay's good game
I was referring to your constant bashing of Mackay over the season ......you must be sad that you can't post more denigrating Mackay tonight

I was referring to your constant bashing of Mackay over the season ......you must be sad that you can't post more denigrating Mackay tonight
Probably only need to take one week off.

Given Mackay's season I'd suggest you hold off the arrogance till the Semi.

Personally, I hope he gets 30 + 3 goals next week.

46ac9a8de4e1b91553973f8fd05ca1ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that was typical of most posts about Mackay ......and people have the audacity that it's ok for them to post this rubbish, but get offended when they're clearly proven to be ignorant

Edited for accuracy Kane
Edited for one's own delusional (Wayne's) world... ;)

Next you will be making the call for Shaw to return next week... Even though he is our only injured player!

Funny seeing you make as much mileage out of 1 player having a rare great game. Just as well you are not right this often, as we would have to put up with this regularly... ;)

Probably only need to take one week off.

Given Mackay's season I'd suggest you hold off the arrogance till the Semi.

Personally, I hope he gets 30 + 3 goals next week.
You were wrong about Mackay tonight .....you've been wrong all season ......i understand that you'll keep taking it game by game to finally allow you to claim you're correct :rolleyes:

Edited for one's own delusional (Wayne's) world... ;)

Next you will be making the call for Shaw to return next week... Even though he is our only injured player!

Funny seeing you make as much mileage out of 1 player having a rare great game. Just as well you are not right this often, as we would have to put up with this regularly... ;)
What, you don't think the season long Mackay bashing warrants a response ? ....i'll back my track record on claims any day you wish to compare Kane

Ah, I see. So when you bemoan the quality of discussion that has disappeared from the board over the years you're referring mostly to the trading of "I told you so's"?

I don't really enjoy Mackay playing hopelessly, believe it or not.

Tonight was superb. Clean hands, hit targets, provided run and was creative. Fantastic game. Hats off to him.

Now, as good as he was (and our team was) tonight, I don't think playing an ailing Kangaroos outfit that had won 3 games in the second half of the season at home when we blitz them by 10 goals and they farewell 4 retirees on their last legs is the sternest test we will face this season.

Mackay and Douglas played like senior players tonight and it was very refreshing. Next week the challenge goes up a cog. Let's hope we see the same level of composure, involvement and quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread #14 David Mackay - 14 possessions again

Back