1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Phone worked, Laptop didn't.

Tickets bought :)

Bargain too. What does obstructed view mean?

Also did anyone else get a typo on their tickets? Mine says Saturday night instead of Thursday night.

Game on. Can't wait.

Still in queue, decided to try app got through instantly. Can't pick my specific seats though only a bay?

My desktop is still in the queue after 28mins.

App wasn't loading the Finals page for me.

Thanks to whoever posted the Chrome tip, went through chrome on my phone - straight in no queue. Didn't like the tickets, cancelled, straight in again - did this 3 times before I got a bay we liked. No queuing at all using chrome - bizarre.

Meanwhile my desktop is still in the ****ing queue.

Also did anyone else get a typo on their tickets? Mine says Saturday night instead of Thursday night.

Game on. Can't wait.

Your going to the Port game? :)

My desktop is still in the queue after 28mins.

App wasn't loading the Finals page for me.

Thanks to whoever posted the Chrome tip, went through chrome on my phone - straight in no queue. Didn't like the tickets, cancelled, straight in again - did this 3 times before I got a bay we liked. No queuing at all using chrome - bizarre.

Meanwhile my desktop is still in the ******* queue.
ditto except for the bolded part, I wasn't brave enough to do that lol.

where did you end up out of curiosity?

Game on. Can't wait.
there might be a handrail in front of you, not too big a deal in my experience.

Game on. Can't wait.

Don't worry. Whatever is in the way of your view will be better than what's going on out on the field. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obstructed view in the western stand means the sides of the stand are in the way (usually in the 305/310 area if up top). Means you can't see the opposite side pocket area.

Anyone got a spare members code to buy 2 GAs? Really stuffed up my ordering!

Keep using the AFL app/Chrome for those still queueing.

So because I hit back because I didn't like the tickets it's saying my member codes aren't valid any more what a ****ing farce

Was in the queue for about 15 mins the second time around, selected my seats, then it kicked me back to re-enter my member codes and I lost that seat allocation. Effectively sitting on the roof now, but I'll take it.

ditto except for the bolded part, I wasn't brave enough to do that lol.

where did you end up out of curiosity?

I was working through the categories, tried cat 3, cat 4 both of these gave me the back of the nosebleeds row Z+ in the 500's.

Ended up with cat 5, bay 147.

I don't mind standing on the hill but I'm taking the old man he needs a seat so we got 147. Next to the three guys in the GWS cheersquad.

I finally got through on my work PC. Didn't realise I already had an account so I did the password reset. Clicked back to go back to the login page and got put back in the queue instead :mad: Fortunately I was also queuing on my phone and that got through about 2 minutes later, so now I'm all set. Just took the "best available" option and got some in bay 331. Is that the middle level of the grandstand? Top level is 5XX, right?

I was working through the categories, tried cat 3, cat 4 both of these gave me the back of the nosebleeds row Z+ in the 500's.

Ended up with cat 5, bay 147.

I don't mind standing on the hill but I'm taking the old man he needs a seat so we got 147. Next to the three guys in the GWS cheersquad.
yeah, up the back of the Southern Stand sucks, feels a million miles away from the opposite end of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Back