2009 Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples thoughts on L Henderson this year? Contemplating either him or Ziebell but if I go Henders i will have 3 brisbane fwds (Brown,Brennan) and am thinkin that might not be a good idea if brisbane have a dirty day?

Thoughts :thumbsu::thumbsdown:

What are peoples thoughts on L Henderson this year? Contemplating either him or Ziebell but if I go Henders i will have 3 brisbane fwds (Brown,Brennan) and am thinkin that might not be a good idea if brisbane have a dirty day?

Thoughts :thumbsu::thumbsdown:
There is talk that Henders will be playing more down back this yr. He has also had a pretty big pre-season i hear:thumbsu:

Ive got Ziebell starting as my rookie forward.

Is there anybody better around his price range? Im a little skeptical on whether Laidley will give the kid games.

Ive got Ziebell starting as my rookie forward.

Is there anybody better around his price range? Im a little skeptical on whether Laidley will give the kid games.

Funny i have the exact same problem :rolleyes: i was initially on Yarran but with his ankle injury i doubt they will risk him for round 1... the only other option that i can see is finding the extra cah for L Henderson or J Watts but still not sure if they are guaranteed games...

Funny i have the exact same problem :rolleyes: i was initially on Yarran but with his ankle injury i doubt they will risk him for round 1... the only other option that i can see is finding the extra cah for L Henderson or J Watts but still not sure if they are guaranteed games...

Just make sure you have two of Gumbleton/T.Walker or Grant (Bullodgs) on your bench and I reckon you should be well covered for Laidleys antics re: Ziebell. :thumbsu:

What does everyone think about Hogan at $94,000. On my bench right now iv got Mitch brown (WC) and Gumby but im thinking of getting rid of Brown for Hogan.

Last night he showed he can win the ball, hes been in the systems for 3 yrs now and no Prismal means more of a shot in seniors?

What does everyone think about Hogan at $94,000. On my bench right now iv got Mitch brown (WC) and Gumby but im thinking of getting rid of Brown for Hogan.

Last night he showed he can win the ball, hes been in the systems for 3 yrs now and no Prismal means more of a shot in seniors?

He looked good last night... And seeming he can play midfield unlike M Brown (west coast) so higher scoring potential.

Goddard or Sam Fisher?

K Cornes or B Gibbs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just make sure you have two of Gumbleton/T.Walker or Grant (Bullodgs) on your bench and I reckon you should be well covered for Laidleys antics re: Ziebell. :thumbsu:

Nah im not in the mood this year for Laidley's antics, and I dont want blokes who arent getting games in my side right at the start of Round 1. So i might give him the flick for now. :thumbsu:

Thoughts on Harvey and his 605k pricetag?

Was looking to downgrade him to a slightly more cheaper gun but couldn't decide who.

Keep Harvey, hes a steal in the forward line, regardless of his price. :thumbsu:

Is Daniel Motlop a risk at $379?

Yep, he is way to inconsistent, might pull a 150 out of his ass then get a 20 the next game. There are better options like scott lucas, gamble (based on his performance from last night, i'll come back to him) and others.

What does everybody think of Robert Murphey? Would Steve johnson be a better bet?

Kane Tenace?

Is almost at basement price. And looked fairly reasonable against the Crowies, he ended up with 68 SC. :thumbsu:

Ha! Ha! Ha! :D

Thats like picking up Keppler Bradley and starting him in your 22 but 10 times worse. :p

He will be lucky to play 3 game this year, mark it down.:thumbsu:

What are the thoughts on Chapman?
We all know when he plays he is a guaranteed 100+ point scorer and is apparently in the best shape of his career, playing more midfield aswell. Is he worth the risk?

also, Pendles - underpriced? A good buy?

Can we go back to the way this thread was earlier, name a player, then description, and then nominate a player yourself, I will get things rolling again.

Patrick Dangerfield

Liked him before the all-stars game where he got injured and then thought there were better options like swift and robinson. Still not sure though its always tough to pick these rookies. Still considered a first year player i would have thought.

Jordan Lewis

Liked him before the all-stars game where he got injured and then thought there were better options like swift and robinson. Still not sure though its always tough to pick these rookies. Still considered a first year player i would have thought.

Jordan Lewis

Injured for the first 2 rounds but if your willing to wait that long could be a handy pick up at his price. Only averaged 80 in an inconsistant year last year but came out of nowhere to average 93 the year before. Personally i wouldnt touch him as he is an angry bugger and is likely to spend some weeks sitting it out thru suspension :rolleyes: but hey if your willing to take that punt go for it :thumbsu:

While we are on Hawthorn...

Travis Tuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back