2009 Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Luke Hodge overpriced, for about 100k cheaper, Gilbee will only average a bit less IMO.

then i could upgrade to another gun in my mids???

Is Luke Hodge overpriced, for about 100k cheaper, Gilbee will only average a bit less IMO.

then i could upgrade to another gun in my mids???
I reckon he is overpriced, ive gone with Gilbee instead. He will most probably drop in price, so you could snap him up then.

Nathan Van berlo??

He scored 2380 points in 18 games last season, so 132.2 points per game (about 2909 points in the season).
And it wouldn't be that. Would be higher due to a change in the magic number

I think their are better options than Bock, but he will give u a consistent score. Waht are peoples thoughts on S Burgoyne it think he could break out and be a top 10 sc performer, or are there better options around the 550k price and below

I think their are better options than Bock, but he will give u a consistent score. Waht are peoples thoughts on S Burgoyne it think he could break out and be a top 10 sc performer, or are there better options around the 550k price and below

Im of the opinion that Port will be the big jumpers this season, so if you fit Shaun Burgoyne in, I say go for it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone give me a list of players (with extent and description) that have had limited pre season and aren't expected to be fully fit for the start of the season.
Also, can someone give me a list of players that were troubled by injury last season and are fit and firing and ready for round 1.

Does anyone know a website with this information?

id take marc murphy over shaun burgoyne alllllllllllllllll day
That is why your no good :p

But seriously, Murphy doesn't compare to Burgoyne in SC.

hey guys just out of interest. if pavlich moves into get more midfield times just like he done in his last nab challenge match will it effect his score? will it be better or worse? cheers guys:thumbsu:

I really can't decide on Riewoldt or Pavlich. The big Pav has served me so well in the past too.

Am a bit worried about Harvey trying to turn him into a permanent midfielder but apparently he dominated in the practice match against Juddy last night.

Riewoldt I fear may start off slow and sluggish too.

What to do what to do?

U cant really go wrong with either of them, what are peoples thoughts on Malceski, houlihan and jesse smith, i will have 2 of them in my team but cant decide which one to leave out.

U cant really go wrong with either of them, what are peoples thoughts on Malceski, houlihan and jesse smith, i will have 2 of them in my team but cant decide which one to leave out.

I don't even know what is going on with Jesse Smith- one week he's gonna rule the world, the next he's on life support in ICU. I expect him to be cremated next week and to rise from the ashes the week after.

I think that answers your question.

Anyone worried about Sam Fisher now? No Hudgton for a few weeks, Fisher might get dragged further back in defense?

Yep Malceski and Houlihan are the safer bets.

Re: Fisher, i think he;ll still play the same role, Dawson i believe is lining up at full back (whatever that's worth) so Fisher is still has safe as houses i reckon.

Mine: Ben Reid, still seems a no hoper but as a last fwd he could be a better choice than some of the rookies who may or may not get alot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back