List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not at all, as Judd would have retired by the age of 25 because Grant Thomas & the match committee would have kept playing him (as they did with Ball) with his shoulder problems & become a Sean Rusling type case ;)

So what did they break on Ball? I've only ever heard about OP.

But anyway...
2002 Judd 22 games. Ball None
2003 Judd 23, Ball 16
2004 Judd 23, Ball 25
2005 Judd 24, Ball 24
So when was Judd rested for his shoulder problems?
Why did Ball get crappier year after year, failing to lift when Lenny went down in 2006, to suddenly go all out for Collingwood ( recapturing his 2005 form ).

after watching this i think i'm going to be sick. dont have a good feeling about this at all

Watch this clip and you will feel much better. While Petracca's strength is abundantly clear, so is his sub-standard kicking. The wind was very strong this game, but he still makes more mistakes than you'd like for a No.1 pick...

Is this like when you were at school and two friends make you choose between them.
"It's me or him?"
And you'd like to go the popular, cool friend
But you know deep down the daggy friend is gonna be a buddy for life?
Hahahahaha that is the best thing I've read!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petraccas hips are probably as bad as Judds shoulders or Hodges OP or Selwoods knee

I was adamant we should not trade pick 1 for one reason....

In our grasp was a player of rare talent... Seriously, I reckon he wax both the best forward and the best mid in the draft

As a club we've done some dumb things.... Which of course a apologists supported... Until they obviously went balls up
This one will take the cake (not because PM is a dud, although I don't rate him highly) but because the other guy has attributes that few a have.

He is heaps better than our GOP mids that all with flaws.... Two are slow, one can't kick, none are damaging fwds.... And the others are battlers

Can you just tell us instead of asking someone else to repeat what you told them?
You can't get in trouble, it's the Internet.

b65.jpg

So what did they break on Ball? I've only ever heard about OP.

But anyway...
2002 Judd 22 games. Ball None
2003 Judd 23, Ball 16
2004 Judd 23, Ball 25
2005 Judd 24, Ball 24
So when was Judd rested for his shoulder problems?
Why did Ball get crappier year after year, failing to lift when Lenny went down in 2006, to suddenly go all out for Collingwood ( recapturing his 2005 form ).
More than happy to have been proven wrong... I was sure Judd's shoulders were still an issue when he was younger, obviously not though. Well played

But then again, cocaine can pull you through anything. Maybe that was the difference?

Please stop comparing Paddy to AFL legends

So far I've heard, Brown (a CHF), Plugger (kicking bags in the VFL at 18), Carey (a joke surely)

His biggest bag in footy the last two years is 5 as gains smaller opponents
And he plays out of the goal square.....

Serious question
Why did we trade for a similar player?
Why did we resign another similar but worse player?

Lee and Simpkin (always was) are now irrelevant.. That's two list spots
Membrey less significant

Taking away pick one for a minute, does anyone else think drafting successfully at both 21 & 22 is more important to our future than any McCartin/Petracca decision we have?
Definitely mate. If it was all about #1 picks Carlton and Melbourne would be dominating.

If Stkilda do not pick Petracca .. I know 15 Stkilda social club members who will not attend 1 game next year ....end of story

Really? Holding the club to ransom, if you don't get your way. Here's your hat, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back