Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

I would do it in a heartbeat, u think its fair? I am bias afterall
Well, if we look at it this way Stewart was taken 27 in a year were about 5-6 players were taken in the mini draft that puts him at about 33 so giving them 25 for that part of the deal is a win. Downgrading O'Rouke's draft rating with the mini draft players and Joe Daniher who would have gone before him if not father son, puts him to about 9th best overall in his year. Also the fact he has had his injuries and not until the end of this year play consistent footy to the end of the year he would have slide a bit more. SO saying that I think that is a fair deal

Well, if we look at it this way Stewart was taken 27 in a year were about 5-6 players were taken in the mini draft that puts him at about 33 so giving them 25 for that part of the deal is a win. Downgrading O'Rouke's draft rating with the mini draft players and Joe Daniher who would have gone before him if not father son, puts him to about 9th best overall in his year. Also the fact he has had his injuries and not until the end of this year play consistent footy to the end of the year he would have slide a bit more. SO saying that I think that is a fair deal

Ok enough talk, lets get this done !!!

Devon Smith would be the player on GWS' list that would suit us the most, I think. Would just about take him before Cameron, Boyd, Treloar, Shiels, etc. at this stage.

Haven't seen anyone else reply and I'm kinda new on this forum but WTF are you on...I want some
All listed are 25% minimum better than devon
Treloar will be elite mid
Cameron is an all Australian at 20
Boyd could be absolutely anything
Shiels has elite skills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be a long 5 weeks

Rumours strongly suggest that [everyone] from [everyclub] has been linked with Collingwood. This could come about in a trade for [everyone] or [anyone] or even [not even anyone] and a swap of pick [random number from 1-120] for [random food item from McDonalds breakfast menu].

As heard on SEN.

Rumours strongly suggest that [everyone] from [everyclub] has been linked with Collingwood. This could come about in a trade for [everyone] or [anyone] or even [not even anyone] and a swap of pick [random number from 1-120] for [random food item from McDonalds breakfast menu].

As heard on SEN.

Then do come back here unitl after Trade Period Then.

You see many more

As heard on SEN.

Not anyone and everyone, a filter has been put in place 2014 draft/trade period and beyond. They must be able to kick the ball to a team mate under pressure plus kick seven out of ten goals thirty metres out directly in front at training as a minimum.

James stewart and o'rourke will do me. Do it pies, gives us moore and stewart as key forwards/backs and a big bodied mid. Not sure what it will take to make GWS happy, 2nd round pick plus player/players?

Continued development of broomhead and kennedy, with the addition of a fit freeman helps our pace in the front half of the ground

Hine has already passed up the opportunity to select Stewart as a father/son pick. What makes you think he would go back on that decision now & trade for him? Not having a crack at you. Just curious. I don't see Hine going down that road. He would basically be admitting he screwed up.

Hine has already passed up the opportunity to select Stewart as a father/son pick. What makes you think he would go back on that decision now & trade for him? Not having a crack at you. Just curious. I don't see Hine going down that road. He would basically be admitting he screwed up.
Yeah they may have seen him as not a priority as we had Jack Paine at the time coming through, the read I got on it at the time was we would have taken him latter on in the draft if he was avaliable but we didn't want to nominate him then pass him up

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back