Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard that we have agreed to a deal for Sumner. We are going hard for o'rourke and are apparently going extremely hard for Devon smith.

I've heard that we have agreed to a deal for Sumner. We are going hard for o'rourke and are apparently going extremely hard for Devon smith.

Well who would’t try hard at the Good GWS Kids

Sumner has very good skills and pace, hope the deal they have apparently agreed to is Sumner for a 2nd-3rd rounder.

Size isnt all that for an outside player, Brad hill is a small bodied outside mid, great player. As long as you run hard both ways, dispose well and give a run and carry option, your a compliment to any team.

He could be a great long-term wing option.

Sumner has very good skills and pace, hope the deal they have apparently agreed to is Sumner for a 2nd-3rd rounder.

Size isnt all that for an outside player, Brad hill is a small bodied outside mid, great player. As long as you run hard both ways, dispose well and give a run and carry option, your a compliment to any team.

The little AFL He has played I could easily see a 2nd Round Pick being enough.

Though he is not out of contract GWS might as for a Tad More

Devon Smith would be the player on GWS' list that would suit us the most, I think. Would just about take him before Cameron, Boyd, Treloar, Shiels, etc. at this stage.

James stewart and o'rourke will do me. Do it pies, gives us moore and stewart as key forwards/backs and a big bodied mid. Not sure what it will take to make GWS happy, 2nd round pick plus player/players?

Continued development of broomhead and kennedy, with the addition of a fit freeman helps our pace in the front half of the ground

James stewart and o'rourke will do me. Do it pies, gives us moore and stewart as key forwards/backs and a big bodied mid. Not sure what it will take to make GWS happy, 2nd round pick plus player/players?

Continued development of broomhead and kennedy, with the addition of a fit freeman helps our pace in the front half of the ground
If we manage to do that plus pick up Sammy Weidaman next year I will be over the moon

Sidebottom isn't much bigger than Hill either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that really matter? We could have been split on those 2 but because we had three picks in a row it didn't matter.

We called out both Grundy and Kennedy quick. Hine and Taylor had quick Discussion before calling out Broomhead

We called out both Grundy and Kennedy quick. Hine and Taylor had quick Discussion before calling out Broomhead
They weren't sure if his name was correct, they thought someone slipped it in as a joke.
"Broomhead ?? are you sure that's right?"

What do you think it would cost to get both to the Pies? I think we would need to give something good ie our second pick plus a decent player is an alright deal for both clubs

I would give them 2nd rounder (pick25)?and choice of 2 of any of goldsack blair young white lumumba and martin

In return , stewart, orourke and 4th rounder (pick56) ?

Any love for Sam frost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back