2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so clever, yet you do care about port because you and other think it was a fair result, it wasn't fair, port were screwed, the umpire who marked it is already has an article praising him for his assist for Carlton. Anyway, this is last comment from me, if you think it was fair then good for you and all i can do is hope the AFL and it's umpires put in such an inept performance for your team. go umpires!

If you're coming here looking for sympathy, you may be waiting a while....

Little tip: No one here gives a shit.

You're so clever, yet you do care about port because you and other think it was a fair result, it wasn't fair, port were screwed, the umpire who marked it is already has an article praising him for his assist for Carlton. Anyway, this is last comment from me, if you think it was fair then good for you and all i can do is hope the AFL and it's umpires put in such an inept performance for your team. go umpires!
See it all the time.(1993 prelim? ) You guys have had your time in the sun, go bleat on your own board , we can't do anything about your problems.

Agreed, the umpires should say sorry for Hartlett having no vision and kicking straight at the umpire.

Menzel took a mark in the second that wasn't paid.

Umps made some errors but your Chad players made more. So did your coach in selecting duds like Mitchell.

Today confirmed one thing, your depth is shit.
How was Mitchell's kick in the last minute had players free In the 50 and he kicked it straight down a Carlton players throat.

You cant blame the umpires. 24 free kicks don't decide a game. Player actions decide a game. Umpires don't help but all to often they are the easy targets when quite frankly the players let themselves down. Yes for the record it was a poor umpiring performance but every match has been affected this round not just Port.

If you think the umpire was fair, that says more about you than any port supporter. terrible umpiring, AFL would be embarrassed by the performance and you'll most likely hear them apologize for a few of their **** ups.

You lost to the bottom team who had won one game before today. Your team is and has been very much overrated and you are finding out the hard way.

Go cry somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a less deserving player than Harmish Heartless to walk around with that arrogant w***er strut? Guy is a tossbag and they wasted pick four on him. Must run in the family though his brothers an arrogant tosser as well.

Are port still a "destination club", I think we should start referring to them as "the destination club".

Port are a prime example that you shouldn't pay a new player to the club more than 5% of the salary cap and if you are going to pay a bloke nearly 7.5% of your salary cap, make sure his role doesn't have "back up" in the title.

It sucks that port will have the opportunity to take the best kid from SA in the next draft.

Gee you're on a roll tonight Grotto!!! :) All I have to do is keep tipping them and their seasons over!!:p:D

The camaraderie on here between fellow BF Crows supporters seems to amplify after a Power failure. Everyone seems to be in a good happy mood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're lost, The "I give a shit about port pear ,we wuz robbed , boo hoo hoo "thread is run by ford fairlady on the "port Pear EST 2400bc" forum.

I was about to send a reply to ozaddy but sir your comeback was top shelf. Thank you.:thumbsu:

It was dangerously cold last night. I trying to cope with the cold while waiting for a train with several Bulldog supporters. There were children wearing just jumpers with parents not carrying blankets. It was almost child abuse.

As is making your children barrack for a club whose last premiership was over 60 years ago.

It was dangerously cold last night. I trying to cope with the cold while waiting for a train with several Bulldog supporters. There were children wearing just jumpers with parents not carrying blankets. It was almost child abuse.
Mate we are in a cold snap from hell down here in Tassie - yet all of the locals (adults and kids) still wear shorts everyday !! I loved the cold when I was young, now I don't take the beanie off for 3 months ;-)

For a club that prides itself on singing 'Never Tear Us Apart' before each home game to symbolise a family and One Club, you only have to go over to the #RenaultRejects page to see that #Kochiescampaigners are absolutely tearing themselves apart. I know we are far from perfect on this board and while we do eat our own I have never seen it to the same extent as the relentless smashing they are currently undertaking. No one is spared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back