List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never believed the Carlisle blues thing

Seriously no one could consider Carlton a club worth heading too
Apart from Patrick Cripps they are the worst team I've seen in 15 yrs

2000 wooden spooner? St Kilda. Nicely hidden diss of the Saints on their own page. Well played.

2000 wooden spooner? St Kilda. Nicely hidden diss of the Saints on their own page. Well played.

Make it 25 years if it makes you feel better

My memory doesn't go back dat far

So it's Essendon, why do Essendon and Carlton think they can still buy up a list? Both need to step back a do some quality drafting then once they have a few good kids gets some FAs.

Today was a good day for food puns.

Now im off to eat my dinner -

images

upload_2015-10-14_19-56-23.jpeg

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on Kelly, if he did ask to be traded could both this years first and next years first be on the table for Kelly and pick 7 (or 8)?

Perhaps fight for an upgrade of our second to a teens pick for Carlisle (obviously GWS would have to be able to obtain one).

So it's Essendon, why do Essendon and Carlton think they can still buy up a list? Both need to step back a do some quality drafting then once they have a few good kids gets some FAs.

Salary cap rules, be they right or wrong dictate 95% minimum usage
By next year bombers have lots of room

With future picks next year can be this year.

Brian mentioned GWS had four academy kids next year and needed dps.
Could be a chance to snare that Boyd fella on the cheap.

Bucky reckons we need more KPPs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Interesting rumour.

Going after Kelly this year would mean we are going for a contracted young player, which goes against the recruitment strategy of going after those out of contract as stated by stavro yesterday.

Would love to add Kelly to our team, exactly the type of player we need but it is hard to see us getting all of Kelly, Carlisle and Freeman in the one off season.

Interesting rumour.

Going after Kelly this year would mean we are going for a contracted young player, which goes against the recruitment strategy of going after those out of contract as stated by stavro yesterday.

Would love to add Kelly to our team, exactly the type of player we need but it is hard to see us getting all of Kelly, Carlisle and Freeman in the one off season.
Sometimes opportunities just come up.

Talking to an Essendon supporter:

Him: Redden for 17 and you want Carlisle for 16? LOL

Me: Redden was contracted and has played 40 odd more games than Carlisle

Him: *Crickets* followed by (and I'm not joking) "Do you even remember how good the start of his 2013 season was at fullback??"

Interesting rumour.

Why is it hard to believe

You have dble draft picks to play with

Agressive teams will reap massive benefits this year

Talking to an Essendon supporter:

Him: Redden for 17 and you want Carlisle for 16? LOL

Me: Redden was contracted and has played 40 odd more games than Carlisle

Him: *Crickets* followed by (and I'm not joking) "Do you even remember how good the start of his 2013 season was at fullback??"

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with any Essendon supporters in real life. The only mates of mine that are Bombers fans are either too mopey about their season and/or aren't knowledgeable about the Carlisle deal to really understand the trading and instead just think "oh. he's leaving. damn."

The few that slip through the cracks I can stop in their tracks by saying "Hey remember how we beat you by 110 points? :D"

Thankfully I've got it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back