List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this rumor keep popping it's head up..

GO AWAY AARON YOUNG, WE DON'T WANT YOU. WE WANT KELLY/CARLISLE/FREEMAN, NOT YOU. NO OFFENSE.

Young is handy..like 3rd rd worth
But handy
He's hard at it and would allow your outside kids to develop even further

A cheap addition who has done multiple preseasons at a pretty successful club who base themselves on fitness

Not much too lose really imo

Not sure how many picks their going to need with Collingwood sending over a first rounder and then some for the Trelore deal and Freo sending their first rounder and then some for the Mcarthy deal.
You think so? Buddy Franklin was talking to Sydney for 12 months prior to his move.

No point waiting until trade time next year as it might be too late, most clubs/players/managers would be testing the waters for some time before a deal is done.

I'd assume so.

we cant though, the only uncontracted player is ray and he's already being used to cover one of existing players we've talked about

Daniel Markworth : Nathan Freeman
Tom Simpkin : Jake Carlisle
Arryn Siposs : Pick 1
Spencer White : Bailey Rice

hell we would still have to rookie list farren for jack sinclair
Farren Ray : Jack Sinclair

Adam Schneider was a rookie that would make way for Farren

Saad is the only other uncontracted player but again he's a rookie

the only way we could do it, is by rookie listing an existing contracted player, but the player has to agree to do this

we cant though, the only uncontracted player is ray and he's already being used to cover one of existing players we've talked about

the only way we could do it, is by rookie listing an existing contracted player, but the player has to agree to do this
I reckon Farren is easily the front runner to do this, but as you say does Faz want to?

We can also trade contracted players to free up the spots. That's much more likely than getting one to agree to move to the rookie list.

So pick 5 to crows for 9 &13
13 & next years 1st to gws for JKelly
9 to draft a gun
2nd rd this year and a "good mid" to bombers for carlisle
3rd this year to pies for freeman + some candy (pick or player)
If your ever in need of a new club.... strangely most pies supporters I know are sensible, knowledgeable footy fans..... strange.. anyway, thumbs up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But handy

A cheap addition who has done multiple preseasons at a pretty successful club who base themselves on fitness

Agree 100%

So at the moment it all works, if we delist/trade/rookie farren and we have the space for freeman and Carlisle.... Any excess players on top of those guys (Kelly, young etc) would mean we need to delist that amount of players or trade them.

If your ever in need of a new club.... strangely most pies supporters I know are sensible, knowledgeable footy fans..... strange.. anyway, thumbs up.

Missus and father in law are saints

My kids are pies

Love my kids

As for the missus and father in law :D

But handy

But when we're up to our ears in trading for Carlisle/Freeman, having a good presence in the draft and insuring we have enough points to match a bid for Rice, I just don't really see the point. Would be ok with getting him for nothing, but not via trade.

But when we're up to our ears in trading for Carlisle/Freeman, having a good presence in the draft and insuring we have enough points to match a bid for Rice, I just don't really see the point. Would be ok with getting him for nothing, but not via trade.

For a 3rd round pick...

Absolutely worth it

My first trade hypothetical for 2015 trade period :p

Freeman Traded for Pick 42 and Ahmed Saad

Pick 5 and Pick 24 traded to Adelaide for picks 9 and 13

Pick 13 for Carlisle

Finish the trade period with Pick 9, Carlisle, Freeman and Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back