List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate the rumours about dusty are a load of shit. he is a good guy just shy and enjoys having a good time no different then everyone in the afl. but because he has neck tatts and is mates with swan its constant bullshit about him.

The media also blew out of proportion dusty's alleged chop sticks incident. Didn't even bother to check facts. Just crucified him.

Everyone that would know i.e. Mark Williams, Damien Hardwick etc all say that Dusty is a good kid. I'm more inclined to believe them instead of headline hungry journalists.

When there were rumours that Bails had cancer, guess who called him looking for a story. - Mark 'Robbo' Robinson. Yep the same bloke that wrote an article about Bails titled 'Dead Man Walking' at the pointy end of his Melbourne tenure was looking for anything for a story. Don't forget what some of the media are like!!

The media also blew out of proportion dusty's alleged chop sticks incident. Didn't even bother to check facts. Just crucified him.

The chopstick incident was overblown.

However the gang signs to celebrate a goal, bringing bikies into the rooms? That's not good stuff.

hawks are ageing and will need to replace stars after next season

Rockliff is more likely to be a hawk than a crow to be Mitchell's successor

Except the Hawks are bringing in O'Meara, assuming hey can satisfy GC and Tom Mitchell from Sydney. They're not bringing in Rockliff as well.

Except the Hawks are bringing in O'Meara, assuming hey can satisfy GC and Tom Mitchell from Sydney. They're not bringing in Rockliff as well.

Which is smart by them. Mitchell and O'Meara give them a shot at a premiership next year but are also young enough to be there for the next window after a rebuild as well, Rocky might not be.

chocco was the guy who helped dusty most.

also in regards to dusty's kicking yes he can make a few stupid clangers but its always trying to set up play and if you have watched us this year you would understand why he wants to take risks otherwise he might fall asleep.

also in 2015 dusty was rated by champion data as the best one on one player in the comp. he would be an absolute jet in your side seeing as you blokes tackle and present but anyway what am i saying he is a spud and not the player you are looking for

You seem resigned to him leaving your club?
So is this actually a thing? I just took it as part of the usual post season rumourfest.

Thought he truelly loved the Tiges.

You seem resigned to him leaving your club?
So is this actually a thing? I just took it as part of the usual post season rumourfest.

Thought he truelly loved the Tiges.

Dusty tried to leave the Tigers before re-signing his latest contract. No side would touch him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omeara is not a successor to Mitchell

Look who is leaving in a season or so:
burgs
Lewis

They will get more than one decent player that will help them through the transition of current stars

I think we will know soon enough if either Rockliff or Martin make a statement on their footballing future within the next couple of weeks.

If we want Rockliff this season we will need to offer something better than the top 3 compensation pick they will receive for him next year as a free agent. I don't think we can do that.

Almost

You trade JJ, play lynch closer to goal in JJ's old role and milera/menz plays lynchs old half forward role

Disagree. You trade JJ, put McGovern in JJs role, bring in a small/medium forward such as Menzel in to fill McGoverns role.

Dusty tried to leave the Tigers before re-signing his latest contract. No side would touch him.

I took that as a standard negotiation move that didnt pan out too well. Thought I remembered him being against the move and that he was being shopped around purely to get a feel for his worth.

Anyway,id take him in a heartbeat.

Omeara is not a successor to Mitchell

Look who is leaving in a season or so:
burgs
Lewis

They will get more than one decent player that will help them through the transition of current stars

No, but Tom Mitchell is and I have it on decent authority that that is pretty much a done deal.

Hawthorn are not going to be able to obtain 3x top line mids, none of whom are Free Agents in the same trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back