Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So anyone in tassie want to meet up for a beer, ive stuffed off work for the day

Fine ill just meet myself

Yeh I will come.

Just one problem.

I don't drink.

Oh yeh, I am not in Tassie either.

That technically is 2 problems.

But apart from that where we going?

So anyone in tassie want to meet up for a beer, ive stuffed off work for the day

Fine ill just meet myself
Just turn your left head 90 degrees to the right and you will be fine for company.

arguably a choice between our two slowest players. I'm not at all sure that laidler doesnt bring as much as mcveigh. normally i'd say you have mcveighs better disposal versus laidlers better marking. but mcveigh seems to be going through the goodes veteran stage in recent months where he simply holds onto the ball for longer and longer hoping to deliver the perfect pass. thats making his disposal less reliable while laidlers marking hasnt changed that much and he is a better tackler than mcveigh.

anyway its for the match committee to decide not me...
You just can't hold the ball too long in a GF. Show poise and then select the best option and deliver.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Please stop thinking and writing about "what if" doomsday scenarios. It just ain't gonna happen. There is a time and place for this discussion - and it definitely is not today nor will it be tomorrow night. Maintain the faith in the boys and rage at 2014.
Agreed. If people can't stop dwelling on 2014-style what-ifs, they should stop posting and just GO FOR A BLOODY WALK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

cf4fd6859088a00ace6ee5d679280793.jpg

I think you guys are feeling what it was like to be an Eagles supporter in the lead up to the 2005 GF. :p

At the time, I was posting on a footy forum hosted by Coca-Cola that actually changed its colours to red and white with a 'go Swannies!' banner in the lead up to the game.
I'm beginning to understand. I'm a bit past the "Please like us" stage though. I just want my team to win the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back