Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way we can get him. Without breaking some rules.
Heard he likes a specific soft drink...

cocacola_PNG26.png

Last edited:
I've done a lot of liking on this board this week but not many posts. I'm going to make this one post befor e the big game short and sweet. I am very confident we'll win because:

1. We have the best midfield in the league. How many times have you heard that Grand Finals are won in the midfield?
2. We have the best backline in the league, Bullflogs don't have a gun forward that can worry us anyway.
3. Bullflogs are going to find it hard to cover Buddy and Tippet in our forward line. Am expecting Benny and
Tommy to be among the goals again for this reason.
4. If the umps put the whistle away it will favour us. JPK, Parker, etc.. won't get pinged for HTB/incorrect disposal ) with next to no prior opportunity) as much as they normally do. Maybe they won't get sucked into paying the ducking frees for them as much in front of a huge national audience.
5. Our rucks should dominate so it's up to our midfield to get in the best positions to get it out.

But we can't let Daniels get by himself around the midfield or he'll carve us up with his little passes. We need to crunch him , Hunter, Libba and Macrae (legally within the rules) with our tackles every chance we get. Probably need to put a hard tag on the GOAT too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in term of drought breaking comparisons the only one they can compare it too is 96 as that was our first grand final in decades, both teams went in with no grand final experience at all. 2005 there was Micky o and Roos plus Barry Hall played for the saints in 97. Any 2012 comparisons don't match up either as it was blokes like ROK, Bolton and Goodesy that willed us to victory that day.

Well the dogs are certainly the first Vic team to play in the GF since 2011 so that's probably the reason on why they're so hyper over them.
Help me i used to think that Murphy was a good player, but media hype has me hating him! Its not as if he is the only player in the game to get a knee injury! They have got to the final without him! Whats with all the love??

Help me i used to think that Murphy was a good player, but media hype has me hating him! Its not as if he is the only player in the game to get a knee injury! They have got to the final without him! Whats with all the love??
Genuinely the weirdest build up I have ever seen to a Grand Final. I know it has been a long time since they've made one but ffs show some respect for the other side and not make complete utter fools of yourselves (the media) by praising everything Bravedogs like they have been through some kind of global tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back