Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know aren't they. Let's hope the guys are using their arrogance and the one sided celebrations as motivation to kick their butts. We really to get off to a good start to make sure that we silence the MSG crowd.

on tele tonight, silly channel 7 are showing a Dogs special, called "Road to glory " tonight !! Like, wouldn't it be better to run it post the GF, if the Dogs actually win the flag ?? Talk about putting the cart before the horse, LOL, go get em, Swannies.

This came up on my FB timeline today. I hope it's an omen.

Tony Pincombe
30 September 2012 ·
We are the champions my friend, we'll keep on fighting to the end. go Swannies! I have to say this is one of the great grsand finals. Hawks were magnificent and the game could have gone either way right up until 50 seconds to go! There is no shame in losing one like this, it just makes a team more determined for the next one, just ask the Eagles 2005 4pt loss, 2006 1 pt win! These two teams were the best all year, the Crows had an easier draw than either the Swans or Hawks and both deserved to be in that 'one day in September'.

Grand Final sprint entrants
Adelaide: Brodie Smith
Brisbane Lions: Mitch Robinson
Carlton: Liam Sumner
Collingwood: Jordan De Goey
Essendon: Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti
Fremantle: Darcy Tucker
Geelong: Jed Bews
Gold Coast: Brandon Matera
Greater Western Sydney: Stephen Coniglio
Hawthorn: Billy Hartung
Melbourne: Clayton Oliver
North Melbourne: Majak Daw
Port Adelaide: Karl Amon
Richmond: Alex Rance
St Kilda: Dylan Roberton
Sydney Swans: James Rose
West Coast: Lewis Jetta
Western Bulldogs: Brad Lynch
Club footballer: James Shirley
Taxi driver: Harvinder Singh

Good luck to James Rose (and maybe Jetta) in the sprint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on tele tonight, silly channel 7 are showing a Dogs special, called "Road to glory " tonight !! Like, wouldn't it be better to run it post the GF, if the Dogs actually win the flag ?? Talk about putting the cart before the horse, LOL, go get em, Swannies.
Currently on 7 mate is Year of the Dogs. It goes for 2 hours. Great.

Currently on 7 mate is Year of the Dogs. It goes for 2 hours. Great.
Corporates rarely let the middle class stand on the lower classes if no profit is involved. It suits the elite for the lower classes to get a win (Bulldogs) so the elite can continue to mingle with the punters at major sporting events.

Good luck tomorrow Swannies, for chrissakes put Bambi out of her misery, this media saturation of all things Dogs is now beyond belief, last week I liked the dogs gutsy wins, but now its just so over the top, never have I seen anything like it, not even for any other side in Melb. On a lighter note, I reckon the guy who should present your cup, should you win, ought to be that old bloke with silver hair, who sings the club song in Sydney, he used to hang over the fence decades ago up there, SCG. I think his name is reg Williams, or something, a very loyal fan, seeing bobby skilton is ill, why not let ol Reg do it, hes earned the right, id say. ! Cheers, and good luck again.
I didn't know Bobby Skilton is ill. Hope we get the job done for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back