2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest trend for bandwagoners is they act like consumers of a product and to demonstrate their displeasure they wont turn up. So in other words they just treat their club like a bad restaurant. Richmond supporters are the same.

This is an excellent comment. I've seen this happening for a while now. Some people have some very different ideas about what it is to support a club. The idea of supporting a club and riding out the tough times, sticking fat, then enjoying the good times is foreign to them.

The reason I have no sympathy for them: they're still comparing themselves to the Geelong 2007 side. They're 2-3 they say, just like the team that started a dynasty.

Getting ahead of themselves is putting it kindly.

The theory on their board that they are the fittest team, but have mentally defeated themselves due to the lower interchange cap and "pacing themselves" surely takes the cake for delusional?

Wow! Is there any other journos apart from Rucc there!!

Just looked at Rd 7 Powa v Lions.....Twilight Sunday at Adelaide Oval. If they lose to Richmond next week, will we see the first attendance at Adelaide Oval with the number 2 at the start??? lol

Their crowds vs Lions have been bad when they are going well, 34900ish in 14 when they were flying and i think 34000 on Mother's day last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back