List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Wouldn't surprise me to see lids choose Geelong.
Both his brother and sister live down there in the geelong/Torquay region.
Spends a lot of time in Torquay
See the thing is, Richmond would just tell Geelong to tell Joel to pack his bags and make his way up the highway, nek minnet trade breaks down and Lids stays.

I'm not a staff member of either club so I'm not sure on that.

I do know they have offered Motlop but not sure we are interested in that.

Basically if Brett wants to go to Geelong which I'm informed it seems that way and if Geelong want him which is pretty much fact, then a trade will get done.

Geelong aren't the worst side in the league to deal with.

God im hoping gws

Hang on, didn't you say to me earlier in the year you couldn't see him getting to Geelong when I said it was the perfect landing spot ? !! :D

Did I? Probably. Wouldn't want to believe we can lose him at the time, but as time has gone on smoke/fire and a lot in the industry are talking about it.

Hopefully it's all just rumour with no substance. History tells me it's usually on when these things happen.

But it's never confirmed until Tiger71 says so.

See the thing is, Richmond would just tell Geelong to tell Joel to pack his bags and make his way up the highway, nek minnet trade breaks down and Lids stays.
Why would Richmond want to keep a player who wants to leave? It could cause a toxic evironment.

Why would Richmond want to keep a player who wants to leave? It could cause a toxic evironment.
They wouldn't, but considering Geelong don't have any 1st rounders to give it would need to be a gun player which would mean more than likely trade would not get done as i think Geelong would only offer up fringe shit kickers.

They wouldn't, but considering Geelong don't have any 1st rounders to give it would need to be a gun player which would mean more than likely trade would not get done as i think Geelong would only offer up fringe shit kickers.

There's always a three way trade to get it done.

For example Deledio to Geelong, Motlop to Goldcoast and Prestia to Richmond.

Who knows to be honest. I just believe if Geelong want this, it will happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Geelong want him they can give us Harry Taylor.
What for? He's 30 years old and looked pretty slow against the Hawks last weekend

If Lids is going to go then the only way I think I could live with it is if he went to GWS
We'll get screwed in a trade with Geelong as they have much less to trade with

One bad year and all these "prima donnas" are supposedly sooking it up......grow a set of balls and tough it out.....soft cocques.....rant over.

Yep. Hell of a lot of pants pissing going on. Review will spark a change of game plan and Balmy won't take any shit. Toughen up princesses.

What for? He's 30 years old and looked pretty slow against the Hawks last weekend

If Lids is going to go then the only way I think I could live with it is if he went to GWS
We'll get screwed in a trade with Geelong as they have much less to trade with
Lids will be 30 as well. Harry is still one of the best backmen in the game and we need to give Rance more support. Also I can't think of anyone else they might hand over that I want. I agree with the GWS comments but I doubt he'll want to go there.

Lids will be 30 as well. Harry is still one of the best backmen in the game and we need to give Rance more support. Also I can't think of anyone else they might hand over that I want. I agree with the GWS comments but I doubt he'll want to go there.
I thought the reason we might get rid of him is because he will retire before we are ready to contend, getting an older guy is defeating that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back