List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Lids comes out and says he wants to leave, he can GAGF.

I don't agree with the mentality a player has a right to success at another club. No be a better leader at your first club so that club has success.

If the club force him out, they can GAGF.

If he leaves it will signal our intention to rebuild which will signal my intention to step away from the club for an indefinite period. I'm not interested in waiting for the rebuild I just waited 12 years for. This is us now and we need to focus on building for next year and the future and try to win every game until we finally win our next 100 premierships. Only loser clubs talk about rebuilds, you should always be building towards a flag but never rebuilding.

I don't agree with the mentality a player has a right to success at another club. No be a better leader at your first club so that club has success.
Well it's a bit different when the club publicly comes out and says it wasn't really trying to win a flag, just make finals short term. There's only so much a player can do and If the club are barely trying or are incompetent he has a right to say gagf. Or do you think you should be forced to stay in a dead end job in a struggling company just because???

Only loser clubs talk about rebuilds, you should always be building towards a flag but never rebuilding.
Do you even Richmond??? Rebuild is all we do. Over and over and over.

I'm not a staff member of either club so I'm not sure on that.

I do know they have offered Motlop but not sure we are interested in that.

Basically if Brett wants to go to Geelong which I'm informed it seems that way and if Geelong want him which is pretty much fact, then a trade will get done.

Geelong aren't the worst side in the league to deal with.

GWS have stated they want a small forward. Motlop could be their answer, perhaps a three team trade involving them.

I
I'm not a staff member of either club so I'm not sure on that.

I do know they have offered Motlop but not sure we are interested in that.

Basically if Brett wants to go to Geelong which I'm informed it seems that way and if Geelong want him which is pretty much fact, then a trade will get done.

Geelong aren't the worst side in the league to deal with.
Delidio to cats motlop to suns Prestia to Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swap McIntosh for Conca
No one wants conca but if they'd go for it sure.

McIntosh is a good kid from WA, as is Kersten. I could see Freo accepting that deal, perhaps with a little tinkering

That would give us Fyfe, Prestia and a refreshed Yarran coming into the side for 2017.

Last edited:
Wrong. If Richmond say no then player turns up to pre season training, case closed. Only time it's up to player under contract is if the club wants to move them on.
Club is obliged to make any genuine interest known to a player. If a club came to us and asked if player A is available we can say no. If they came to us saying we're going to offer you a R1 pick and a player then we must inform the player and their agent.

Club is obliged to make any genuine interest known to a player. If a club came to us and asked if player A is available we can say no. If they came to us saying we're going to offer you a R1 pick and a player then we must inform the player and their agent.
If the player is uncontracted, that is true. If they are contracted we don't have any obligation unless we want to trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back