Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially "I bleed Purple".

It's happening.............

AMF1a.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

If lids goes to Geelong there's no Wah we will get Guthrie. I'd try caddy or Blicavs.
Do not want Motlop or nakia, not the type we need

I also loves Lids and would be happy if he stays. But this could be a real opportunity for us. How often do you get overs for a 30 year old? If we got a great deal and he got the chance to play in a premiership that's a huge win win.
We need GWS or Geelong to lose the GF this year. They need to think Lids is the missing piece. Im like a lot around here really dont want to lose Lids but if a too good to refuse deal came along then youd have to look at it. Id be surprised if Sydney didnt go hard at Lids, fits their age structure well and may have a bit of an opening in the cap with Mitchell possibly leaving

Id be surprised if Sydney didnt go hard at Lids, fits their age structure well and may have a bit of an opening in the cap with Mitchell possibly leaving

He would be perfect for us but I think even with Mitchell leaving we won't have the cap room to pay him.

Lids & Conca>>Geel>>Motlop>>Suns>>Prestia>>Rich.
Pick 6 and Lennon>>Bris>>Pick 2(Brodie)
BEllis & Compo pick>>Syd>>Mitchell & Nankervis>>Rich.

IN-Prestia,Mitchell & Brodie.
With those 3 i'd even shop Miles around for a tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a staff member of either club so I'm not sure on that.

I do know they have offered Motlop but not sure we are interested in that.

Basically if Brett wants to go to Geelong which I'm informed it seems that way and if Geelong want him which is pretty much fact, then a trade will get done.

Geelong aren't the worst side in the league to deal with.
Geelong would probably return to those really good days with a fit Deledio in the side. Guess what team they'll probably take it out on with that star-studded midfield? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back