List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be perfect for us but I think even with Mitchell leaving we won't have the cap room to pay him.
Yeah im not so sure. Mitchell is already on a fair whack, a few moves here and there and im sure you could get close. Your time is now and really need to win another one with Buddy still at his peak.

Fantastic get if that is correct. He's a very switched on tactician apparently. I'm very happy with this.

Wow, we might actually begin to see some changes during a match to counter opposition coaching decisions.
i heard he is in dimmas mates club

The JOM thread on the drafts board is a crack

According to hawks fans, Barlow is a reasonable swap for JOM (with Hill going to freo)

Every trade they do is basically then get JOM and picks, with other clubs offering shitty compo to GC

Hawks fans really give me the shits

The JOM thread on the drafts board is a crack

According to hawks fans, Barlow is a reasonable swap for JOM (with Hill going to freo)

Every trade they do is basically then get JOM and picks, with other clubs offering shitty compo to GC

Hawks fans really give me the shits
They reckon they are getting fyfe too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on all these players the media claim want out of Richmond, our season finished 19 days ago so what's the hold up and don't give me this " waiting for their destinations to finish finals " because Cloke has nominated the dogs and they are still playing and now JOM has nominated the hawks who are also still playing.

Tyrone: why hasn't he announced he is out the door yet officially, last year as soon as Danger finish he couldn't announce it quick enough he was gone and off to Geelong, what's the hold up Ty unless your having second thoughts.

Just on all these players the media claim want out of Richmond, our season finished 19 days ago so what's the hold up and don't give me this " waiting for their destinations to finish finals " because Cloke has nominated the dogs and they are still playing and now JOM has nominated the hawks who are also still playing.

Tyrone: why hasn't he announced he is out the door yet officially, last year as soon as Danger finish he couldn't announce it quick enough he was gone and off to Geelong, what's the hold up Ty unless your having second thoughts.

With Ty, he is still to finalise his agreement with the Box Hill Hawks. As for the rest, they just want out, no one wants them so when the phone rings and there is a voice on the other end asking about "x", we just pull some shit out saying its a team and created some kind of interest...thats how outsiders rate our list..

If Lids comes out and says he wants to leave, he can GAGF.

I don't agree with the mentality a player has a right to success at another club. No be a better leader at your first club so that club has success.

If the club force him out, they can GAGF.

If he leaves it will signal our intention to rebuild which will signal my intention to step away from the club for an indefinite period. I'm not interested in waiting for the rebuild I just waited 12 years for. This is us now and we need to focus on building for next year and the future and try to win every game until we finally win our next 100 premierships. Only loser clubs talk about rebuilds, you should always be building towards a flag but never rebuilding.
Completely disagree. Footy players only get 1 career.
Lids has stuck with the club long enough, if he wants to chace flags then how could any Richmond supporter be annoyed.

Just did some reading and I am feeling better now...decoding most of the shit that has been around...Caracella or Montgomery will be coaching the tigers sooner rather than later...take that one to the bank IMO. They are going to leave Dimma with his game plan and a shell of a list to execute it and by the bye the deal wiill get done whereby he resigns with the handshake agreement and one of the above 2 will take over and start detoxing the list in readiness for 2018.

If Lids comes out and says he wants to leave, he can GAGF.

I don't agree with the mentality a player has a right to success at another club. No be a better leader at your first club so that club has success.

If the club force him out, they can GAGF.

If he leaves it will signal our intention to rebuild which will signal my intention to step away from the club for an indefinite period. I'm not interested in waiting for the rebuild I just waited 12 years for. This is us now and we need to focus on building for next year and the future and try to win every game until we finally win our next 100 premierships. Only loser clubs talk about rebuilds, you should always be building towards a flag but never rebuilding.

I kinda agree, bit harsh to knock his leadership though.

It's almost like he is taking the easy route out, if he went to gws for instance it would be like like he wants success gifted to him on a silver platter.(if this is true)

But if he did leave I guess we would have to learn to accept that

i have read that this montgomery man can not work with his superiors- could not work with mccartney- and beveridge has given him the flick- i would look elsewhere first/

i have read that this montgomery man can not work with his superiors- could not work with mccartney- and beveridge has given him the flick- i would look elsewhere first/

man where do you get this shit from? he was at the dogs for 6 years and announced he is moving on last month....get real for once FFS...he has been front and center in this Dogs revival...he is doing that AFL’s Level 4 Coaching course and for good reason ;)

man where do you get this shit from? he was at the dogs for 6 years and announced he is moving on last month....get real for once FFS...he has been front and center in this Dogs revival...he is doing that AFL’s Level 4 Coaching course and for good reason ;)
they give those certificates out for free at nmit preston campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back