List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
campaigners got all sooky over batch and conca for prestia and their second. as they did when i suggested we would forward that 2nd rounder for harlett.

I just edited a trolls post. Can't wait for the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems we still haven't learnt anything.

This year we have been rumoured to have been chasing:

Mayne - 27 year old medium forward who doesn't kick goals.

Williams - Poor kicking small half back flanker that drifts in and out of games.

Zac Clarke - 27 year old tap ruckman with less around the ground presence than Hampson.

Motlop - 26 year old small forward who goes missing when the game is on.

Prestia - 24 year old mid who's kicking is little iffy and has had knee issues for the last two years.

Actually don't mind Prestia if we don't sell the farm for him, but he shouldn't be the showpiece of our trade period.

As for the others, we just don't learn from the sins of the past.

No more recruiting players with no ticker.

No more recruiting c graders. Even for free.

Im going into this off season broad minded but the rumours floating are scaring me. I'm passionate and was extremely frustrated with this year. I still can't see how we've gone from expecting a top 4 finish in 2016 to a full rebuild. However Hopefully whatever happens is exciting and gets us back in the frame. Prestia in whilst holding onto our first round pick this year and dusty, lids, rance, jack and cotch is an excellent building stone For 2017.

Seems we still haven't learnt anything.

This year we have been rumoured to have been chasing:

Mayne - 27 year old medium forward who doesn't kick goals.

Williams - Poor kicking small half back flanker that drifts in and out of games.

Zac Clarke - 27 year old tap ruckman with less around the ground presence than Hampson.

Motlop - 26 year old small forward who goes missing when the game is on.

Prestia - 24 year old mid who's kicking is little iffy and has had knee issues for the last two years.

Actually don't mind Prestia if we don't sell the farm for him, but he shouldn't be the showpiece of our trade period.

As for the others, we just don't learn from the sins of the past.

No more recruiting players with no ticker.

No more recruiting c graders. Even for free.

Your key word - rumoured

Yep. Would be nicer if we were rumoured to be into Hogan, Lobb, Darling, Mitchell, O'Meara instead of Mayne, Clarke, Williams and Motlop though don't you think?

Hogan wants to go West - everyone know that, so why waste time? Lobb from Port? Potato. Mitchell we are rumoured. Darling, we should ask (but if the dees lose Hogan, you'd think.....), O'Meara has requested Hawthorn.
Mayne has been offered a deal by pies, we aren't even in the mix. Heard nothing on Clarke, and Motlop for Delidio is nothing more than fancy at this stage (moreso from Geelongs end after Friday night).
And we are basing Williams off an instagram photo. Remember Bennell?

Hogan wants to go West - everyone know that, so why waste time? Lobb from Port? Potato. Mitchell we are rumoured. Darling, we should ask (but if the dees lose Hogan, you'd think.....), O'Meara has requested Hawthorn.
Mayne has been offered a deal by pies, we aren't even in the mix. Heard nothing on Clarke, and Motlop for Delidio is nothing more than fancy at this stage (moreso from Geelongs end after Friday night).

fantasy that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams was mentioned on ch7 last night

Lobb from GWS not Port. But yes, I wouldnt be surprised if we are after Lobbe from Port, just like last year. If you have the $$$ and the balls, you can have a crack at anyone and they could move. Look at Dusty to the crows? I'd rather have a crack at a big fish and miss out than recruit Marley Williams and Chris Mayne.

Motlop has been mentioned by several journalists, and we were keen last year. Flaky.

Mayne we were indeed keen on. Reported in the media several times. Thank god we lost out to the pies, but its sad we were heading down the path of short term fix with players like him.

JOM we never had a crack at, when he was looking at Melb clubs. Sad.

Didn't hear about Williams from an Instagram photo? It's been reported in the media. Moreso than the Mitchell rumour you are hanging your hat on from that a Richmond fanboi posted on Twitter.

Yep. Would be nicer if we were rumoured to be into Hogan, Lobb, Darling, Mitchell, O'Meara instead of Mayne, Clarke, Williams and Motlop though don't you think?
Yes. But the 2nd group of players will at least make us 'competitive' and get us back into finals. Then the supporters will be 'happy'.

Lobb from GWS not Port. But yes, I wouldnt be surprised if we are after Lobbe from Port, just like last year. If you have the $$$ and the balls, you can have a crack at anyone and they could move. Look at Dusty to the crows? I'd rather have a crack at a big fish and miss out than recruit Marley Williams and Chris Mayne.

Motlop has been mentioned by several journalists, and we were keen last year. Flaky.

Mayne we were indeed keen on. Reported in the media several times. Thank god we lost out to the pies, but its sad we were heading down the path of short term fix with players like him.

JOM we never had a crack at, when he was looking at Melb clubs. Sad.

Didn't hear about Williams from an Instagram photo? It's been reported in the media. Moreso than the Mitchell rumour you are hanging your hat on from that a Richmond fanboi posted on Twitter.

I didn't post the twitter stuff, but if you are happy to believe the rumoured stuff on the plodders, then you should also believe the same media reporting us to Mitchell.

Equally he could end up like:
Moore
Morris
Townsend
Taylor Hunt
Todd Banfield (Brisbane Lions)
Aaron Edwards (North Melbourne)
Nathan Gordon (Sydney)
Chris Knights (Adelaide)
Ricky Petterd (Melbourne)
Orren Stephenson (Geelong)
Matt Thomas (Port Adelaide)
More than likely.

I didn't post the twitter stuff, but if you are happy to believe the rumoured stuff on the plodders, then you should also believe the same media reporting us to Mitchell.

It would be great to get Mitchell, but apart from a tweet from a Richmond fanboi on Twitter, it hasn't been mentioned anywhere. Instead we will get a Motlop, Williams, Zach Clarke type to add to the Prestia trade this year.

We have a history picking up other clubs c graders and hoping to turn them into stars. This year it seems will be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back