List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what/who for?

I'm not a staff member of either club so I'm not sure on that.

I do know they have offered Motlop but not sure we are interested in that.

Basically if Brett wants to go to Geelong which I'm informed it seems that way and if Geelong want him which is pretty much fact, then a trade will get done.

Geelong aren't the worst side in the league to deal with.

If we loose Deledio that would be the end for me.. Been so passionate my whole life, this year has been extremely difficult, for ALL richmond supporters.

If we got a late first or a second for him, I will give up hope on anything this club does anymore. Do people realise how poor we have drafted? Most likely we will get an average player or a dud with that pick..and we want to do it WHY?? because they are 18?? Such rubbish.
Deledio has 3-5 years left and is actually one of our most important players. Not only that, but we need more people like him around the club. He is a fantastic clubman and a natural good bloke to have representing the club.
We need to get serious with our list..been saying it all year, but trading Deledio is NOT the answer. We will go so far backwards it's not funny.
He has elite skills, but more importantly elite decision making! Never cracks under pressure which seems to be our biggest problem at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back