List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be unstoppable next year and beyond.
3 Brownlow medalists on our list:Cotch,Dusty & Fyfe.
Has there ever been 3 Brownlow medalists in the one side before?

Brisbane

I love your optimism. Sounds like we could lost Dusty though :p

so the rumour doing the rounds now is Prestia at 800k a year for 4 years, correct? And next year we have to fend offf the 1.2 mill a year from the Crows for Dusty...this is going be interesting

so the rumour doing the rounds now is Prestia at 800k a year for 4 years, correct? And next year we have to fend offf the 1.2 mill a year from the Crows for Dusty...this is going be interesting
I wouldnt believe the rumours Cog

Dusty ain't going anywhere.

Ralph Carr pulled the exact same bullshit last time. Let's see Dan earn his pay check for once.

To be honest if Dusty wants to go for 6m and we don't want to pay it good luck to him. It's what the players wanted - and the AFL and the clubs have allowed it to happen. Can't begrudge him if it goes that way. It's a mess down there at the moment anyway - why would he want to stay we're a million miles off playing for a flag

There's a reason all the journos are talking, both their managers are talking to clubs while both players are saying they will stay. Seems they are exploring their options while not "exploring their options".
saying they are staying to media is a way to keep the wolves at bay, imagine if Fyfe last week said he was exploring the market....

Ralph Carr pulled the exact same bullshit last time. Let's see Dan earn his pay check for once.

To be honest if Dusty wants to go for 6m and we don't want to pay it good luck to him. It's what the players wanted - and the AFL and the clubs have allowed it to happen. Can't begrudge him if it goes that way. It's a mess down there at the moment anyway - why would he want to stay we're a million miles off playing for a flag
Are you talking about the 2 yr extension at the start of 2015 that was done without any fanfare and took us all by surprise, that bullshit.

Are you talking about the 2 yr extension at the start of 2015 that was done without any fanfare and took us all by surprise, that bullshit.

No the bullshit before that. You know the one when he toured GWS?

You might have missed it. But that's what happened.

No the bullshit before that. You know the one when he toured GWS?

You might have missed it. But that's what happened.
Oh the one where it was the manager pushing the issue and the player reluctantly going along, considering the club and Ralph Carr got the last contract done without any drama's i'd be thinking it will be the same when Dusty is signed to along term before the NAB games start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that on SEN - Brian Waldron... That Flog talks so much shit it's sickening.... NO chance is that's much. NO chance. For one it's not the Richmond way. I'd say it's about $600K - and to be fair, that's about right.

Just sign a contract extension Dusty.

This has been the course of events out of the media recently;
First the Deledio rumours before the end of the home and away season.
Moved on to Jack, which led to Jack rubbishing the reports. Those reports stuck around for a little while, but then moved back to Deledio, which led to Deledio once again saying he is going nowhere.
Cotchin was mentioned as potential trade bait, but that was just a flash in the pan.
Now they have moved onto Dusty.

Shooting blindly hoping to hit something eventually.
Dusty isn't going anywhere.
Neither is Jack.
Nor Lids.
It's getting so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as Jack said ppl are lighting spotfires & seeing which one has any smoke.

Heard that on SEN - Brian Waldron... That Flog talks so much shit it's sickening.... NO chance is that's much. NO chance. For one it's not the Richmond way. I'd say it's about $600K - and to be fair, that's about right.
The book cooker talking about contract sizes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's bullshit, don't worry about that. What amazes me with social media and trolling is people like Kornes put that stuff out there and then when they cop it it's "geez Richmond fans are feral".
Well no, what do you expect when you antagonise people? It's pointless and dumb.

Cornes is new in the media & is trying to make a name for himself by making big statements.
i am far more confident on Dusty staying than i used to be. remember after his last deal was signed he was quoted as saying we are all in this together etc........
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...7/news-story/621bd1a33015799439d371e38245541c

Cornes is new in the media & is trying to make a name for himself by making big statements.
i am far more confident on Dusty staying than i used to be. remember after his last deal was signed he was quoted as saying we are all in this together etc........
fake tweet

6dd17ffcec2567b1632ef4281d2581cf.jpg

Get a load of this flog.

Oh the one where it was the manager pushing the issue and the player reluctantly going along, considering the club and Ralph Carr got the last contract done without any drama's i'd be thinking it will be the same when Dusty is signed to along term before the NAB games start.

So my point about his manager having previous form for shopping his client around has no implications for the topic under discussion? Carr has timed it to coincide with Dusty's RFA status and he is fully utilising that right. Starting a bit early for my liking but that's the rumour eh?

Don't you think?

6dd17ffcec2567b1632ef4281d2581cf.jpg

Get a load of this flog.

Why so sensitive? he's right. We're not really the most desirable club right now are we? Board level looks shaky, coach instability, football department instability, million miles away from a flag. We're not too attractive at the moment are we?

Why so sensitive? he's right. We're not really the most desirable club right now are we? Board level looks shaky, coach instability, football department instability, million miles away from a flag. We're not too attractive at the moment are we?
All because they gave Hardwick a 2 year extension....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back