News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 197604

The silly thing is they could have easily had the hoops going all the way round and just had the toyota logo just a little lower.

I think it needed something on the back though, would have been too plain with an all white back.

Plus if they stopped under the armpits, you could accuse of them of going with rectangles again.
I'm sure the AFL would have kicked up a fuss if they tried to have full hoops on the clash guernseys. They're all about maximizing the white space.

Likely their contract with toyota states exactly where the logo sits and what size, when you are handing over millions you get very specific about what you are receiving.

Or does that little extra white block on the back allow it under the AFL rules which stipulate a certain percentage has to be white?

Or does that little extra white block on the back allow it under the AFL rules which stipulate a certain percentage has to be white?

I think considering Richmond has an all gold clash jumper that white rule is a myth. Or something the AFL tells interstate clubs and they don't bother to question it.

This is just a design feature IMO that could have been executed slightly better.

I think considering Richmond has an all gold clash jumper that white rule is a myth. Or something the AFL tells interstate clubs and they don't bother to question it.

This is just a design feature IMO that could have been executed slightly better.

I don't think it's a complete myth. Bulldogs have just removed their red clash.

I just think it's not fully enforced.

Doesn't the whole back of the guernsey have to be white .....thought i read that somewhere?

Now someone will show me an Essendon or Collingwood guernsey that refutes that .......but i am pretty sure the rules don't apply to those clubs :rolleyes:

Doesn't the whole back of the guernsey have to be white .....thought i read that somewhere?

Now someone will show me an Essendon or Collingwood guernsey that refutes that .......but i am pretty sure the rules don't apply to those clubs :rolleyes:

A percentage of the jumper apparently but i don't believe it at all.

If you kick up enough of a fuss you're fine.

Also got an email form BLK of some special sales coming up so for anyone that missed out on the 25th anniversary guernsey, this will be available tomorrow 03/12. Not sure of any other specials but is from 01/12 - 12/12 with different sales each day

View attachment 197535

Also doing a cap and polo deal

View attachment 197536

So much for this sale on the 25th Anniversary guernsey. Only got Darren Jarman sizes available!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good find!

;)
here's a tip, on our Adelaide Crows youtube channel, turn on the notification and subscribe to the Adelaide crows youtube channel. You'll get a notification straight away on your phone once they upload a video. They uploaded it about an hour ago and I linked it here straight away, haha I'm guessing it'll be announced tomorrow morning.

The changes are great!

The navy blue is fixed on the home guernsey, and we have hoops back!

We finally have an away strip to be proud of, not cringe at every time they walk onto the MCG.

And Sauce is wearing blue shorts with the yellow strip and not white. We've basically gotten everything we asked for.

Well done AFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back