List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want Gaff, we want a match winner.

I know Gaff pulled out of a crucial contest late in the game and when its your time to go , go .
But Gaff was absolutely fantastic on his wing last night , his run and left foot delivery in a high pressure game was outstanding.
Without Gaff last night WCE wouldve lost by 5 goals .........match winner ? Probably.

What would your mob give for pick 2? Suns are keen to move the pick on if it gets them two first rounders. I think Saints are in best position to get the deal done. Rayner will be there at pick 2 FWIW.
If give up 7 and 8 easy if there was a late first early second back. As lo g as there's still currency for Kelly is be ok with it.

What would your mob give for pick 2? Suns are keen to move the pick on if it gets them two first rounders. I think Saints are in best position to get the deal done. Rayner will be there at pick 2 FWIW.

If we miss on Kelly.
I would do you guys a favour and take Rocky off your hands on a good pay increase .

I would then offer 7 & 8 + Lonie for Brisbanes compo pick 2 and pick 14 .

Trade pick 14 & Hickey to bulldogs for stringer

Potentially better off asking GWS if they want pick 2 for 7 and 8 because I have a feeling they won't be ours to negotiate with for long.

Any idea if any other clubs are looking at Rocky?
Would love to do 7+8 for 2 and 14 but doubt it would be us taking Rocky and doubt you would do 7+8 for 1 and 14.

Is Kelly going to the Saints? If so that might complicate things a bit with regards to trading. Lions have pick 1 and I highly doubt we will be trading that out unless it's for a god father offer. Suns will be more tempted to trade it pick 2 out as they want as much quality into the list but they want two first rounder in return. If Kelly wants to go to the Saints than I think a 3 club trade might be needed to make it happen. Giants wouldn't want multiple first rounders they would probably want the cream of the draft due to list spaces available.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Kelly going to the Saints? If so that might complicate things a bit with regards to trading. Lions have pick 1 and I highly doubt we will be trading that out unless it's for a god father offer. Suns will be more tempted to trade it out as they want as much quality into the list but they want two first rounder in return. If Kelly wants to go to the Saints than I think a 3 club trade might be needed to make it happen. Giants wouldn't want multiple first rounders they would probably want the cream of the draft due to list spaces available.
I doubt that. I'd rather picks 7 and 8 over pick 1. Or any singular pick in this draft.

Any idea if any other clubs are looking at Rocky?
Would love to do 7+8 for 2 and 14 but doubt it would be us taking Rocky and doubt you would do 7+8 for 1 and 14.
Interesting thoughts about Rocky. Crows and I think Eagles are keen on him. Is a clearance winning beast that uses the ball very well as an inside mid but can also push forward and kick 2 or 3 goals. If a deal can be done to get the club pick 2 in compo than I think the Lions would be stupid not to move him on. Lions currently have pick 1, 12 and 18 though so not sure we would trade pick pick 1+12 for 7+8 thats a massive win for the Saints in terms of draft points... IIRC the AFL has a rule that there can't be massive one sided trades or else they won't sign off on it.

Interesting thoughts about Rocky. Crows and I think Eagles are keen on him. Is a clearance winning beast that uses the ball very well as an inside mid but can also push forward and kick 2 or 3 goals. If a deal can be done to get the club pick 2 in compo than I think the Lions would be stupid not to move him on. Lions currently have pick 1, 12 and 18 though so not sure we would trade pick pick 1+12 for 7+8 thats a massive win for the Saints in terms of draft points... IIRC the AFL has a rule that there can't be massive one sided trades or else they won't sign off on it.

Lol , AFL must of been sleeping when our Hawks trade went through . :D

I personally would love Rocky at the saints just don't think it would happen with all our inside mids. How would 7 + 8 for 1 (or 2 if you have it) and 18 go? Or the same but 7+ 2018 first?

Que in laughing Spanish guy interview

Man can we stop this Gaff talk? West Coast are difficult enough to deal with at trade time anyway.

They would probably ask for both 1st rounders and Acres lol

Do not negotiate

Exactly. Mitchell, Priddis, Petrie all retiring. They are not going to offload Gaff (who has plenty of football left in him) unless they get massive overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back