List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot !!!
Dockers fan but I have a respectful query
Was wondering what's happening with Mountford , thought him for Balic would be a reasonably fair deal for both clubs
Mountford is maybe a surer bet but I think Balic may have the higher ceiling

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't shoot !!!
Was wondering what's happening with Mountford , thought him for Balic would be a reasonably fair deal for both clubs

I think he's due to sign, took a while for us to offer it. I think Balic is set on the Dees though

Some bullflog reckons he has got info regarding Stringer to North. Sounds like a load of shit.... Standard... But if so....

Pick 4 to Dogs
Stringer & Dogs R1 2018 to North

They would think R1 2018 will be pick 18, i reckon it will be around pick 6-10.

Would almost be getting Stringer for free. Would be crazy not to do.

You dont rate the top 4 this year??? We can get thomas next year with points.

as for stringer. Stephenson will be a better player and absolutely a better bloke.

I don’t understand how Lang actually went for a tour in our facilities

What does he exactly offer? He couldn’t even push into the best 22 and yes he had a few good games but that’s it

I really don’t get our strategy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is into coffee carts?

What does he exactly offer? He couldn’t even push into the best 22 and yes he had a few good games but that’s it

I really don’t get our strategy
dont try to read to much into this. its a punt, pure and simple. there are a few spots on the list where you just have to keep flipping players through and occasionally you will get a keeper.

probability suggests he is likely to be on a par with some of the delistees.

given he is from Colac i wonder if there is a ben10 connection?

he is into coffee carts?

dont try to read to much into this. its a punt, pure and simple. there are a few spots on the list where you just have to keep flipping players through and occasionally you will get a keeper.

probability suggests he is likely to be on a par with some of the delistees.

given he is from Colac i wonder if there is a ben10 connection?
I went to school with Darcy and knew his family (I'm quite a bit older but he is the same age as my brother or thereabouts!)

I'm not sure that there is a Ben10 connection (but I could be wrong).

Well I would imagine he arrived at Arden St (either driven himself or driven by someone else...or maybe he caught the train? I digress). He would have been greeted by a staff member (potentially Joyce/McMahon/Scott or all three!) and shown the many facilities we have to offer (including the coveted the coffee cart).

Now, where is that sarcasm font?

Don't shoot !!!

tenor.gif

Some bullflog reckons he has got info regarding Stringer to North. Sounds like a load of shit.... Standard... But if so....

Pick 4 to Dogs
Stringer & Dogs R1 2018 to North

They would think R1 2018 will be pick 18, i reckon it will be around pick 6-10.
Pick 4 is going no where.
Was only ever going for Kelly

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well I would imagine he arrived at Arden St (either driven himself or driven by someone else...or maybe he caught the train? I digress). He would have been greeted by a staff member (potentially Joyce/McMahon/Scott or all three!) and shown the many facilities we have to offer (including the coveted the coffee cart).

Now, where is that sarcasm font?

Wrong. He was carried in on the outstretched hands of the leadership group, all of whom chanted "One of Us" as they took him to see the Arden Street fencing centre.

Interesting comment from Connors re: Stringer...

"Western Bulldogs have got their view and Essendon and whoever else is in the mix and us have got our views, and at this stage it's fair to say we're a bit apart"

Sounds like there might be other clubs in the mix if * can't get it done. Not sure we should be anywhere near it though, given we should be hanging onto picks. 4/44 for Stringer/9 would be possible but really I don't think he is worth us dropping out of the top five for. Would be a luxury player with baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back