Preview 2018 1st Semi Final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm amazed the negativity here just because we have Stratton and O'Meara out.....it is what it is, we still have a good team out there to knock off Melbourne and what better way to do it with everyone backing the Demons, we are the underdogs and WE WILL WIN.

It is what it is. This is the team that will need to win the game for us. No point whinging about uncontrollables.

It is interesting that a mid wasn't brought in to replace him. Maybe we'll see Nash or Burton spend some minutes in the middle.

Worps my boy! You arrived in the back half of the year and we are grateful. Can you do us a favour and BOG? Love you Worps !

Re selection, the game will be remembered as being a master stroke or the most embarrassingly ridiculous selections in the history of an HFC finals campaign.

I hope JOM is not serious, however my god it stings. To lose JOM and Stratton is crazy unlucky.

Maintaining the faith however the mountain is greater now.

Re Duryea, this may be his do or die moment to remain on the list? Is he contracted next year ?

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOM and Stratts out really hurts.

This upcoming win is going to be epic, as Nash, Burton, Sicily, Worpel and Shoenmakers step up and take the game on to win over the face of adversity. It’s going to be good to see the players step up and face the challenges that are now apparent.

Don’t let this post bite me in the arse, I thought somebody had to remain positive. Go Connor Smash, send the demons back to mediocrity hell.

I'm filthy because I've spent almost $400 on over priced tickets for family, looking forward to the game and then cop this... I need to listen to some mindfulness
Ball hasn’t been bounced yet.

“Never write off Hawthorn”.

They are really poor ins (except Schoenmakers), they stuffed up selection last week by dropping Brand & Miles and now the side, club and supporters are paying for it.

Don't change Clarko, when backs against the wall go to your experienced troops and keep the kids away from the fire.

It is what it is. This is the team that will need to win the game for us. No point whinging about uncontrollables.

It is interesting that a mid wasn't brought in to replace him. Maybe we'll see Nash or Burton spend some minutes in the middle.
Would love to see Burton in the midfield

cousins will be a late in like Howe the previous. Cousins - jaeger.
No way we are losing a gun midfielder and running with 2 defenders and a fwd.

Thought this thread would turn into a Mad Max like shitfight with those ins and outs.

No Jaeger is a bitter pill to swallow and I’d love to know how Miles isn’t ahead of Duryea. Big game experience is all well and good - but Teia’s form in the regular season warranted him being picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back